View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 01:19 PM   #1329
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Good stuff, man, and post as much as you want. Can never get enough analyzing stats.

Colts are pretty bad on madden, too. That game was two bad teams fighting for what will probably be one of few wins they get. Those games happen for real. If we can get 1 of those every 3-5 games, but maintain the stats from those other 3 games you posted, we’re golden.

May just be me, but i preffered how the replays and cutscenes were prepatch. It gave us time to breathe and also let suspense build up in the thrillers. I think that may be what’s missing from these sliders now, but no way to fix it; we need a frequency slider for this like 2k has.

Plays per game right on the money, but the pace is so breakneck. Big difference. And this had me thrown off more than anything.

How long is it taking y’all to watch a full game?

I’ll make sure to time my next one. Before the patch, it was and hour and a half with change. This i like, but i also miss those replay moments that had you anxious about what was going to happen next. Now, it’s like watching those 30 minutes or less football games, where it’s just plays.

I don’t think the patch notes mentioned this about the clock speeds and cutscenes and replays being sped up. To be honest, that’s the biggest thing I notice. The run game was fixed with the last sliders. It’s a little better now, but we’d seen the cpu be able to run pretty good. Pass coverage is a bit different too, bit not too much.

People really underestimate how much quarter length really means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I agree, colts game threw it out a Wack a bit. But I think we’ll get one those game every once in awhile so it’s like oh well, just accept it. I didn’t play bad, just a lot of offense. My raiders are in it, just defense gives up and Carr has to start forcing stuff and Leads to turnovers. No lynch now, ever worse.

Okay, I won’t keep posting now.[emoji23] sorry guys, I’ve been writing these up since last night.

I forgot to mention; I am seeing about 12 to 13 deflections a game and about 8-12 TFL. I hope this helped! But definitely big improvement from before and this update.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts