Old 11-27-2018, 04:58 PM   #1735
Redskins041
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Ive seen the same thing, passing is very op. Not specifically on this set but in general. I run 50/50 and its almost record breaking for the user no matter who i use. Its really frustrating.

I do think reaction is better lower but maybe try coverage higher. At this stage im not sure and thats a bad sign for madden that at the end of nov. With numerous patches we are still having this many problems in the secondary. It speaks to why so many have shelved the game. Swami and hurricane come to mind.

I dont know if going higher or lower on the slider works and how to fix it. I might give lower reaction and higher coverage a shot. I haven't seen that on any set yet. But who knows! I really only get in one or 2 games a week because of me getting frustrated and hoping taking some time away will make madden play better, but it doesnt lol

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Ya same here I keep getting frustrated take time off come back to just be frustrated again. It sucks because the gameplay when the game first came out was so promising I thought they finally did it this year then ever since they released the first patch its been downhill. Although this version is better than the last because the running game is fixed but now the passing game is ruined. I guess you can just never have both with madden lol
Advertisements - Register to remove