Old 11-28-2018, 12:23 AM   #1384
cdcool
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
I don’t see fatigue kicking in until you reach 60. 65 seems like it produces a good/realistic amount of mental errors like missed coverage, missed blocks, face masks, bad routes, fumbles, lack of effort, missed assignments and penalties. Basically, it adds chaos and mayhem. It gives nice/realistic WTF moments like muffed punts. And one more thing i’ll mention at the end of the next paragraph. It’s so random, you never know what will happen next.

I see reports of all the penalties minus d holding and intentional grounding, those don’t work. We’ve seen late hits, illegal touching, offensive PI, lots of DPI, roughing the punter (cost the bears a game because it extended a drive that gave the bucs time to get the game to two tds.)

The false start glitch does happen, but it’s the game ensuring the penalties are close to average, making up for stuff that’s never called. Like illegal substitution, illegal formation, illegal shift, and delay of game. The 90 qb acc gives the offense a puncher’s chance, depending on qbs awareness, and they have a better chance at scoring tds after the false start glitch backs them up.

I’d say the odds for tds with 90 qb acc:

90+ awareness has a 66% chance of a td
80+ AWR has a 50 percent chance
And it drops from there.

The false start glitch does a lot of things. Like helps get the total play count right because the clock stops everytime it happens. It also helps keeps scores realistic, so there’s not as many touchdowns. It’s kind of like a governor switch on a vehicle and keeps the game more intact and consistent. And it helps manufacture three and outs.
Okay, thanks, I'm at 66, I'm aware of what it does but not sure on the settings effect. The higher the number, the more fatigue I assume.
False starts are a glitch in the red zone.

Last edited by cdcool; 11-28-2018 at 12:26 AM.