View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 01:28 PM   #1432
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpersak
The Raiders vs Bills game I watched last night was 33-3 before halftime. Finished 40-10. Definitely a huge lopsided game lol
Bears beat the boys in the divisional round. Prescott went out in the first and never returned. Mike white took his place. He managed the game nice but was unable to generate points. Bears won 20-7. Was way more competeive. I hadn’t deleted my profile before i made the 40 fumble change. I’m hoping that’s what did it. I’m not deleting profile after every game. Just after slider changes.

That game looked pretty good. Bears are good on Madden. Stats were way better as well. The game before, pats crushed the chargers 50-6, but stats were realistic. Doesn’t seem like it’s anything with which team is controlled by human. Seen it both ways.

Texans/Bengals just kicked off. Texans D looks dominant with these sliders. Playing up to ratings. They’re just stifling. Or so it was in the wildcard against the jags. Texans won 33-6, but it was 19-6 going into the fourth quarter. Jags were going for it and not converting and it ran the score up. Stats were good in that one too.

Texans

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 11-29-2018 at 01:31 PM.