View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 08:06 PM   #19
tdawg3782
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NCAA Football 14/Madden 19 Draft Class Conversion (PC)

EDIT
Draft classes uploaded to OP.

Defense and kickers are done. Ratings conversion is officially complete. Everything looks great. Really glad to complete this part.

Draft rank is also complete. I found a really cool way to base this off of their Ovr in NCAA with a small wrinkle. Turned out great and was really easy to set. It's so dynamic too. Because my ratings formula contains the gem/bust (no idea why I kept calling it gem/stud lol) feature but the draft rankings are more static (not completely but pretty close). This means, depending on the randomizer, it could be very accurate or really off.

Next up is to figure out how to set traits. The only for sure for me is High Motor set to off. I hate that trait. Big Hitter should go to guys with high Hit Power. Other then that I'll have to play with it some. Still not sure if I want to base it off of ratings or percentage. I'm leaning towards ratings for most of them with Dev Trait being more off a percentage. Same with Clutch.

I will try to upload 3 more full test classes later today so you can see what the entire class looks like.

FYI just to check, those of you who did download the draft classes, did they load okay for you?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited by tdawg3782; 12-04-2018 at 11:38 PM.