View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 07:21 PM   #1031
mpd3892
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

I've been using the setup exactly as posted in the OP and, aside from issues beyond our control (i.e., man coverage in the end zone, etc.), the games have been very good, with a host of outcomes. Currently I'm 5-3. Playing with DAL, my run game has been dominant, however, I've had 2 games where Zek failed to get 100 yards. The CPU run game has been at times effective and at others non-existent.

Injuries have hit me hard at times, usually hitting 1 position rather hard in a single game, and I've had games where I've come out with no lasting injuries. Same goes for the CPU.

On an additional note, and not wanting to derail this thread, but wanting to add briefly to the discussion on cutscenes. For the first 7 games I did not skip a single cutscene. the game played great for the most part. Today I decided to skip them starting in the second half, near the end of the 3rd quarter, of a game I was winning by 21 points.

I wish I hadn't! Once I started skipping the replays craziness reared its most ugly head. CPU robo QB appeared and my players began doing ridiculous things. On a 4th and long near my 20 I called a zone D with deep coverage to defend against a deep pass. I'd risk giving up the 1st to avoid the TD. At the snap the play went according to plan, my DBs dropped into a deep zone. My top CB was on the left sideline (CPU left), he dropped back into deep coverage. The WR was on a fly pattern. Just as the WR reached the end zone, my 85+ CB sprinted to the middle of the end zone (no other receiver was in the area or moving into that area), leaving the WR completely uncovered for the TD. An INT and more craziness ensued until the game was tied. Fortunately I has able to drive and kick a game winning FG as time expired.

Was it Madden or skipping the replays? Impossible to say for sure, but that one element was the only change. For me, I won't be skipping them anymore...
Advertisements - Register to remove