TMJOHNS18
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10
2020 Offseason (Part 1)

2020 Offseason (Part 1)

Offseason Headlines

Gronk's Gone, Brady's Back
"It was no surprise when Rob Gronkowski announced this retirement earlier this week, given that he had said a month ago he intended on retiring after the playoffs. What may be a bit surprising is that Brady, who set the career touchdown mark this season, he made it clear he will return for his 21st NFL season. He'll be 44 by the time the season kicks off and, in Week 1, should surpass Drew Brees for the most passing yards in NFL history."

Kareem Hunt Reinstated
"After a year ban from the league, Kareem Hunt is now eligible again to sign. It will be interesting to see which team are interested in signing him. First, he must serve a 6-game suspension lingering from 2018. Next, teams will have to be willing to take on a player who has shown RB1 status, will only be available for 12 games in 2020, and could cause a locker-room distraction."

UPDATE: Kareem Hunt signs multi-year deal with the Cincinnati Bengals.

Redskins For Sale?
"Rumors have been swirling around the league that the Washington Redskins could be sold within the next couple of years. Dan Snyder has denied these rumors over the past few months but signs point to it being a strong possibility."

League Signings

LB S Thompson -> BUF

RB K Hunt -> CIN

CB K Fuller -> BUF

RB J Howard -> BUF

WR E Sanders -> CHI

QB M Ryan -> MIN

RB M Breida -> HOU

WR D Jackson -> CIN

WR W Fuller -> BAL

Patriots Offensive Signings
WR Donteea Dye Jr
"We saw him step up a few times in key moments for the Bills last year. I like the way he fights for the ball and could help us on special teams."

TE Scott Orndoff
"I know him from my days with the Jets. He's a good pass catcher and someone who can also help on special teams."

Last edited by TMJOHNS18; 12-13-2018 at 07:30 PM.