View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 03:43 PM   #1594
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Lots of stuff changes from patch to patch. That’s what’s tough because what worked one patch, doesn’t work the next patch, and it looks like you’re lying, but you’re not. What applied a month ago, no longer is applicable. Great explanations. You’re synching/de-synching language is perfect to describe what happens with accelerated clock.

Keep posting man. Like everybody else that posts here, you bring good stuff. Love the teamwork in this thread.

This stuff you and HC0023 found with the clock is like that moment in Super Bowl 32 when Elway did that helicopter play. Y’all stuff is game-winning stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Can’t wait to get home and see the game synced back to how it was prepatch. The very little i played, i seen too many big plays. Was kinda worried i May have to go back to the old drawing board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlefedchaney2001
Its all good bro, I know how runaway madden theories can dominate the mind I am the very prototype of that concept. I'm always down for sharing insights and testing variables on madden.

On the clock issue and which patch brought it on...It's a legacy issue that comes and goes with different patches that makes it rear its ugly head, I have seen it in every title for as long as I can remember, especially since the move to current gen. Which can also be said about pretty much everything else in this series. This game is literally a collection of code jerry rigged every year forced to work on a base code that has been around since '04.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts