View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 06:27 AM   #2056
reMicXz
Banned

reMicXz's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

https://gfycat.com/MassiveFarawayFruitfly

Right when the game was playing normal everything goes awry and all hell breaks loose again. Thats gone now. All the good results i had with COMP mode. Thats almost all gone now. The user AI pass coverage has broken me again. Im not sure where you guys are getting these games that are working anymore. The link is just an example of some of the things ive been trying to defeat. These types of things are just too unacceptable in my book for a video game to be this poorly programmed in this day and age. im convinced now that this is just uncurable. waited 10 years for a PC release and here we are.

Another play in this same drive. Ward out of the blue decides to charge the LOS as if he's covering a flat route leaving his assignment open on 3rd and long. There was no receiver near the flat route nor the LOS and it was man coverage.

This game was with V21 but it has been happening all year no matter what sliders have been used including default All Madden. I'm officially out of ideas. If you guys are having good games im glad but i can and have seen something like this on every game ive played since late September.

Edit-
I have a new theory that i can't test just yet but i think all these updates they have put out knowing that they dont support "modders" in house. Im beginning to think that the custom rosters with the trait edits may now be having an adverse effect to some gameplay aspects. If so this is big and potentially real bad. The rosters here being used are roverts set which definitely has high motor off for all players. Looks like i have my stage set for the week. Now just to track down some old original EA rosters with no changes. This is not likely but possible

Last edited by reMicXz; 12-17-2018 at 07:26 AM.