View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 08:11 AM   #7
countryboy
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: MLB 19: Anybody else feel this is the make/break year?

For myself it's not "make or break" this year. After playing '17 sparingly before putting it on the shelf and going back to '16 due to just not enjoying '17 out of the box, I have played and thoroughly enjoyed '18 and am very excited to play '19 and I'm looking forward to what changes/additions/improvements they have made over the next few months.

With that being said, I'm very hopeful that this year franchise mode got some much needed TLC. There are things that are on and have been on my wishlist for franchise mode that I hope are added, and if some aren't, then to say I won't be disappointed would be a lie. Last year there wasn't much added in terms of franchise mode, but the one thing added that I'd hope for, better roster building/management by the CPU, made it in. Hopefully we see a bigger jump this year.

There are also other changes that I'm hoping made it in this year in terms of gameplay, presentation, and roster editing.

So no, '19 isn't a make or break year for me as I'm ready for 3/26. But when the info is released and the streams are completed, if some of the things on my personal wishlist aren't in the game, then my excitement will most definitely be lowered.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals