View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 01:08 PM   #2089
cirespieler
Rookie

cirespieler's Arena

OVR: 0
Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Took a hiatus from M19 for a while to play RDR2. Great game btw.
Came back and loaded up the newest version. Between the sliders and patches I’m seeing the best gameplay yet. Very tight games and variable drives, lots of good animations and balanced offense and defense on both sides. I’ve gone 1-3 on the new season with my CFM team that won two of the last 3 SBs.

GJD23 from what you describe I see two issues; tackling being the biggest one, maybe that’s something to be adjusted as I have had a few similar big plays due to missed tackles. I’d submit that its realistic though, some teams have poor tackle ratings and even good defenses have broken plays due to missed tackles or missed coverage. As long as there’s only a couple per game... That rain game seems a bit concerning though. Any chance guys slipped in coverage on the big plays? I can’t even remember if that’s an animation for DBs or just WRs. If guys were really getting separation you’d be looking at threshold and coverage sliders but that doesn’t seem to be the case, Matt’s always been tops at balancing that.

Other issue could be playcalling. You will really get punished if your blitz doesn’t get home right away, and if a RB breaks a tackle or two on a zero blitz they’re housing it. Gotta leave safeties deep most of the time. I got beat for a 90 yd TD from Duke Johnson last night on a zero blitz where he broke two tackles.

In any case I know he’s always looking into it and balancing things, just wanted to say that once again these sliders are the best and really jive with my sim play style.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by cirespieler; 12-19-2018 at 01:12 PM.