Old 01-09-2019, 04:28 PM   #2422
IcedCoffee1983
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay412
I always control de or lb too. That's just how i've always played. I was going to say though, that 59 sacks really isn't too bad. The teams that lead in sacks are usually in the the mid to high 50's by the seasons end.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Well, I don't want to step on his toes, but I would say anyone who constantly controls DE's and LB's should probably bump up CPU pass block from where Matt has it.

This year in real life the team with the most sacks were KC and Pittsburgh (both had 52). Oakland was terrible, only 13 sacks the whole season! However most teams averaged about 40 sacks.

So for the Pats to have 59 was silly (the next closest team to me in the game was KC, and in the game they had 50, very close to real life). Not only should I have not been in the lead, it was even sillier to be in the lead by 9 sacks.

I remember Charter04 used to say in his difficulty sliders that if you controlled DT's or DE's and stuff you should bump up CPU pass block... like he would write something like "CPU Pass Block - 45 (50 if you user DL)"

Matt, if you're reading this... giving people two values for CPU Pass Block might help. One value for those whom routinely control the secondary, and another value for those whom routinely control the line.

Just my $0.02