View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 09:06 PM   #823
Rayzaa
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How's your Franchise going? - Madden 19 Edition

The 14-2 Chargers played the 9-7 Ravens in the Championship game in the rain in Las Vegas....where it hardly ever rains. The Chargers go down on their first drive and get a 30 yard TD pass but the EP gets blocked which was a sign of things to come.
Ravens do the same but make their EP.
The Ravens defense stiffles the Chargers offense pretty much the whole game while getting a pick 6 and forcing them to shorter routes and adanding their running game as they take a 20-6 lead in the second half. The Chargers end up throwing 3 INTs forcing some long passes in a need to get a score quick and go down 26-16 to end their season. Ravens to the SB.

The 11-5 Aftershocks faced the Baker Mayfield led 13-3 Giants in NJ. Mayfield almost never missed a completion. He gets a 76 yard TD on a wide open receiver on a fly route on a broken coverage. Barkley runs for a 91 yard TD and 196 for the game but the Shocks keep pace and eventually take the lead 31-24 while their QB has 3 TDs and over 400 yards passing which happens because they lost another RB to injury, down the the 3rd stringer.
However, with the game tied at 31, Murray throws INTs on the next 2 Shocks possessions, the last one at the 5 yardline with 35 seconds remaining and end up losing 34-31 to end their season.
Also had a fumble earlier in the game that wasn't a fumble as the player was well down but I wasn't allowed to challenge and usually on those I get a booth review. This time ,nope.

Didn't see those outcomes happening. I figured the Shocks would bail out before the Chargers. Oh well, on to season 2025

Last edited by Rayzaa; 01-11-2019 at 11:08 PM.