View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 11:40 AM   #15
RomeroXVII
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Questions about: Side Step Evasion/Counte Bonus, Slip Counters, Knee Range, and B

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieRommel
PersianPimp is a really annoying player. He abuses minor lunges more than anyone else I've played. You basically have to throw a lot of 1-off hooks in the direction you think he'll lunge or back out of range and throw body kicks, hoping he doesn't catch them.

He's able to block his head while he lunges so yeah, you're not really doing any much damage. You'll do a tiny bit of damage and some block break.

He doesn't beat me much anymore, but I do have to basically change my entire style to beat a very cheesy and unrealistic tactic (nobody in real life does little 4-inch hops nonstop to avoid straight strikes).

The bug about slip strikes doing hit stun against feints would explain a lot, and I'm surprised I didn't pick up on this myself. Good observation. I'll follow up with GPD on it.

Times like this I wish I was a GameChanger but it's always awesome to have you guys be active on the forums and report the rational things that need to be reported.

Persian Pimp and Ricohet90 are the worst when it comes to the side steps, Ricohet90 because of the Haptic Feedback + Utilization of Side Steps, and PersianPimp because of everything else you mentioned. How he can throw a 4-5 hit string of strikes after side stepping one strike is beyond me.
Advertisements - Register to remove