View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 01:40 AM   #63
Neddy_87
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Skundy's ZeroBased All-Madden Realisim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by skundy
Keep me posted on your games and how the run game goes for you specifically.

Maybe you are just a beast on defense and are a great play caller. I make stopping the run a focal point, I hate giving up runs lol. There have been times when I shut down the CPU run game when I thought they would have success and then the very next week I get ran all over on when I thought I would dominate them.

Thanks again for the feedback. Keep it coming and let me know how the games play for you. Are you playing CFM or Play Now?

I’m the same man. Usually if the cpu can run on me I have a hard time beating them. I love the feeling of them being able to run on you though because you are on the edge of your seat each play call because you don’t want to mess it up. For me I play a lot of cover three and slant the D line toward the strong side. 4-3 Defence and also play over and Under to the strong side. I user the safety and usually have no problem with it. Again I don’t know wether it’s because it’s the panthers or how I play. keuchly does make a lot of stops but I think the cpu doesn’t really pick up how many guys I have at the line of scrimmage.

The first game I play that was going into Over time bloody froze on me when I went to continue on!! REplayed the game and I’m absolutely destroying them this time round. Bree’s through two ints early on and that set up short field. Sort of just rolled from there. Running game didn’t feel over powered this time but I did bust off a couple of good ones and mccaffery just broke a lot of tackles. Still no cpu run game but again I jumped out early. I found myself picking them apart a lot easier this go round. I think I might lower human pass block for more of a challenge and maybe raise the cpu pass block. Still seeing a lot of short throws. I really like the way it plays though.

Also playing CFM