View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 11:36 AM   #2494
giants76
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo12308
Man this game is awful. As the Eagles I’m going up against Josh Rosen on a terrible Cardinals team (its year 2 of my franchise, their best receiver is John Brown, best TE is Will Tye). I have an 87 overall ranked defense. In the first half Rosen went 23-25 for 250+ yards. I’ve quit and restarted the game 3 times and have never forced more than 4 incompletions in the first half. I’m running combinations of cover 2 zone and cover 3 with the occasional cover 0 man blitz on 3rd and short. Best I can do is hope for a run on first, a short throw on 2nd to get a 3rd and short, and then a failed run on 3rd. I’ve started purposefully allowing their receivers to get close to the first on 2nd down catches. If I tackle them quickly and force a 3rd and 3 or more then I’m doomed because they’ll pass on 3rd. So I’m trying to bait them into a run. It’s pathetic.

Any suggestions?

What would happen if user pass coverage was, oh, say, 100? CPU catching at something like 10 to cause incompletions? CPU pss accuracy at 10? I don’t even know what direction user Defensive reaction time should go. Is less better or is more better?

Something drastic needs to happen to save this game.
I use Armors sliders and have to play with house rules. Unfortunately, if you go all out you will beat the cpu. You can play on all madden but that comes with a lot of bullcrap. This is the best the game has ever played so a couple house rules don't phase me.