Old 01-24-2019, 02:07 AM   #88
Reed1417
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Reed's WWE 2k19 Universe Mode: The Re-Write Continued

Los Angeles,CA
July Week 1

The show starts off with Mr. Money in The Bank Roman Reigns making his way down to the ring with Batista in tow. The boos come hard, they sound harder than after Wrestlemaina and that's saying something. Roman gets in the ring and just smirks at the crowd then holds up the briefcase with Batista clapping for him. He grabs a mic and begins to speak.
Roman: Last night I added another notch to my history of milestones by becoming Mr. Money in The Bank. I have more accomplished in a few years than any of you people in your entire lives. With this in my hands I have the power to have a WWE Universal title match any time I want on my terms and whenever I see fit. Soon, very soon. It could be John Cena, it could be Braun Strowman but it does not matter. I WILL become the next WWE Universal Champion and you can believe that!

Roman tosses the mic away and waits for his opponent tonight and it's Drew Gulak! Here we go!

Match 1: Drew Gulak vs. Roman Reigns w/Batista
Big belly to belly by Roman to start this one. Headbutt follows then a Superman Punch! And just like that this one is over!
Spoiler

Backstage we see Jinder Mahal talking with the Singh brothers. He says that it is a disgrace that he has been overlooked for a United States Championship opportunity. He beat Tye Dillinger at Extreme Rules and never got a shot. That changes tonight he says. The brothers cheer him on and hype him up.

Match 2: Cedric Alexander vs. Curt Hawkins
Snap suplex from Hawkins then he stomps on Cedric's arm and holds his foot there for a bit afterwards. He goes to pick Alexander up and gets caught by a jaw breaker. Flying forearm continues the offense then a head crank. Punches from both men then Curt trips Cedric to the mat. He lifts Cedric up for a body slam but Alexander gets over his shoulders and turns him around to hit a face crusher. Jaw breaker from Hawkins then a cross body and a elbow drop. Now Curt locks his arms around the head of Alexander and slows the pace down. Alexander fights to his feet, but gets tripped into the middle rope as Cedric stands on his back. Stomp to the other arm now then a cover but Cedric kicks out at one.

Cedric rolls out of the ring to catch his breath as Curt does a bow in the ring. He doesn't look up in time to see Alexander get back in the ring and he gets decked with a knee to his chest then a clothesline. Shoulder tackle then a short arm clothesline by Hawkins. Cedric gets back on the offensive getting over the shoulders of Curt again then getting two quick punches and a snap mare takedown. Now he grinds the pace of the match down. He pulls Hawkins to his feet and wrings the arm, flipping around and out then dropping an elbow. Now the Sit-Out Full Nelson Facebuster hits! Brainbuster from Cedric puts this one away!
Spoiler

Match 3 Tag Team: The Hardys vs. The Revival
The Hardys get ambushed from behind by The Revival! Scott and Dash lay into them on the ramp! Wilder tosses Jeff into the ring and the referee rings the bell so here we go! Choke to Jeff begins this one for real then Dash sends Jeff out to the floor. Now we got a back and forth here as both men trade strikes. Wilder sends Jeff face first off the steel steps then back into the ring at the count of six. He sends Jeff to his corner and tags Scott into the match. Wilder locks the leg and Dawson kicks the other one. Before leaving the ring Dash gets a chop block to the unsuspecting Jeff! But here comes Jeff with a clothesline, atomic drop and a double leg drop! He sends Scott to his corner looking for a tag to Matt and gets it! The “delete” chants ring out now as Matt gets a suplex then an uppercut and a headbutt. Matt pulls Dawson back to his feet and tries a clothesline but gets surprised with a chop block instead! Cover but a kick out at two!

Scott slowly pulls Matt to his feet and sends him to The Revival corner and they hit the Shatter Machine! Cover by Dash but Matt stays alive at two! Dash picks Matt up but gets hit with an elbow then a running clothesline. Kick to the chest from Matt then a chop. He sends Dash to his corner and gets a clothesline into the running bulldog! Now Matt waits on Dash to get to his feet and hits the Twist of Fate! Scott interjects himself now getting in the ring and the ref is busy trying to get him out while Matt has the pin on Dash! That would have been a three count for sure! Matt lets the pin go and the two get back to their feet. Arm wrench by Matt then he whips Wilder to the Hardy corner, Matt runs at him looking for a clothesline but Dash dodges and sends Matt to the Revival corner. Scott grabs Matt's arms behind his body and Dash gets a clothesline thanks to the help. Tag made to Dawson, meanwhile Matt's crawling to Jeff....he gets there! Jeff comes in with an arm drag then a drop kick. Chop is blocked by Scott and then he levels Jeff with a clothesline! Scott now rains punches onto Jeff then has some words for him afterwards. Back to their feet Jeff sends Scott into the corner and springboards off the ropes into a school boy pinning attempt kick out at two! Elbow drop from Jeff! Twist of Fate! Two count as Scott kicks out! Swanton Bomb! Again Dawson kicks out at two unbelievable!

Back to their feet again Scott gets another chop block to Jeff! Into the corner goes Jeff after a whip from Scott a second Shatter Machine puts this one in the books!
Spoiler

The scene quickly cuts back to the GM's office and we see Stephanie McMahon and Triple H watching the match. Both agree that they need to find a new number one contender for the titles next week and they have two teams in mind based on the actions during the tag team tournament.

Back in the ring we see United States Champion Kevin Owens in the ring looking full of himself. He grabs a mic and we hear from Owens now...
Kevin: Here I am, STILL your United States Champion! I am a winner and that is what I am good at! I can shut people's mouths in the ring, and I can do it on the microphone too. This championship has been around my waist since Wrestlemania when I took out Chris Jericho. I think it's safe to say that I'm the best damn wrestler on this show and it is....the Kevin Owens show! Who's going to stop me? Sami Zayn? Nope. Tye Dillinger? The Perfect 10? Nope. This title isn't going anywhere!
With that the music of Cedric Alexander hits and out he comes to the ring! He gets in between Kevin and the ropes not allowing him to leave. Now what's this? Jinder Mahal's music?! Out comes Jinder and The Singh brothers! Jinder grabs a mic now!
Jinder: The only reason that title is with you Kevin is because you haven't faced me yet. I have been overlooked for too long now! I BEAT Tye Dillinger at Extreme Rules and he gets a title shot before me? How does that make any sense? So Kevin Owens, I want what I deserve and that is a United States Championship match!
Cedric: So this is what we're doing now? We're demanding championship matches? Well, Kevin I was in the Money in The Bank match this past Sunday so I can hang with the big boys. I'm throwing my hat in the ring too. Unless you're not a fighting champion of course.

Now the music of Triple H hits and he appears at the stag area.
Triple H: Kevin, you have been on a tear as United States champion and I applaud you for that. I think that you're ready for a bigger challenge wouldn't you agree? So since all three of you are out here right now, and I know we're four weeks away but it's never too early to make matches. At our next Pay Per View Tribute to the Troops it will be Jinder Mahal vs. Cedric Alexander vs. Kevin Owens for the United States Championship!

Kevin loses his mind yelling to Triple H “That's not fair you can't do that to me” meanwhile Cedric smiles and waves at Kevin then exits the ring. Jinder points at Kevin's title then exits as well and we go to commercial.

We come back from commercial and we hear John Cena's music and the divisive crowd breaks out into song! Cena is now a 17 time WWE Champion after beating Braun Strowman this Sunday at Money in The Bank. He makes his way to the ring soaking in all the reactions from the fans.
John: The champ is here!! 17 times I have become champion and that is now a new record! I am absolutely greatful to be in this position right now standing in front of all of you. I cannot express my gratitude enough. All of you weather you cheer me or boo me. If you chant “Cena sucks or “Let's go Cena” all of you have made me into the person I am today and I just want to say thank you. But now onto business! Now that I am champion the first order of business is to defend my title, Braun Strowman I know you want some so COME. GET. SOME.
Strowman's music comes over the speakers and out he comes looking really angry! This could spell trouble for Cena.
Braun: John, quit it with the grand standing crap first off. We get it you're a 17 time WWE Champion congrats. But that also means you had to lose it just as many times to get here.
John: Yeah Braun I've heard that before, I didn't think I would get here but hey since you like numbers so much here's one for you. It only took ONE Attitude Adjustment from me to pin you for the 1-2-3 last night and take this title from you.
Braun: You know what you're right it only took one to keep me down but that's only cause I let you. I wanted to see that look on your face. The look of pure happiness....before I tear it all down in our rematch in four weeks.
John: Boy if you think it's going to be easy to knock me down you got another thing coming. There's a reason I've been doing this for as long as I have and there's a reason why I'm here right now as champion. Because I lay it on the line every single time I come here to this ring! Because I have the heart, the soul and the pride of a champion! If you think you can stop me....I want you to try.

Cena headbutts Braun and now the two come to blows! Fists fly as both men lay into each other now. Braun lifts Cena up and slams him down with a powerbomb! He tosses John out the ring to the floor outside and now Cena responds with one of his own! John sends Braun back into the ring as referee's come down to ringside and break this up! The show goes off the air with both men itching to get at each other again. Braun saying “I'm not finished with you!” while Cena yells back “We'll see each other soon Strowman!” What a night this was as we get going towards Tribute to the Troops! Good night from LA everyone!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html