Home

Reed's WWE 2k19 Universe Mode: The Re-Write Continued

This is a discussion on Reed's WWE 2k19 Universe Mode: The Re-Write Continued within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2018, 01:26 PM   #81
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Reed's WWE 2k19 Universe Mode: The Re-Write Continued

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Good set of shows.
Thanks man! I know there's a lot going on at the moment with my shows and they seem to be getting longer (but I really enjoy the Universe and canon I've created) but is there anything in particular you're interested in seeing how it goes?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2018, 01:35 PM   #82
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Thanks man! I know there's a lot going on at the moment with my shows and they seem to be getting longer (but I really enjoy the Universe and canon I've created) but is there anything in particular you're interested in seeing how it goes?

I'd have to read them closer again. I read them last night.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 12-30-2018, 01:38 PM   #83
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
I'd have to read them closer again. I read them last night.
Ah gotcha haha no worries man! I'd love to know what you're enjoying the most or looking forward to seeing for sure! Take your time!

Old 12-30-2018, 03:09 PM   #84
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Orlando,FL
June Week 4

The show starts with Veleteen Dream making his way to the ring. He says that even though he just got here to NXT he wants to make sure everyone knows his name and the best way to do that is to go after the newly announce NXT North American Championship. Once the tournament is over everyone will know the name Velveteen Dream as the FIRST NXT North American Champion.

Match 1: Sonya Deville vs. Liv Morgan
In a great match to start the show that featured some great back and forth action Sonya Deville picks up the win after making Liv tap out. During the match Tessa Blanchard showed up and watched from the announce table and joined the commentary team. She fielded questions about her first time in WWE and how it made her into the wrestler she is now. After Deville got the win Blanchard stood up,mockingly clapped for the win by Sonya and pointed at Sonya's title then back to herself. Sending a message that it would be hers when it comes time to face off.
Spoiler

Match 2: The Undisputed Era w/Roderick Strong vs. TM-61
Fish and O'Reilly get the win hitting Total Elimination on Nick Miller. They cut a promo after the match saying that soon The Undisputed Era will hold all of the gold in NXT and there will be no one who can stop them from making an impact on the show.
Spoiler

Backstage we see No Way Jose in an interview. He talks about how huge the opportunity to become champion is. After beating Hideo Itami at NXT Takeover two weekends ago he has his sights set on becoming the first NXT North American Champion and his match next week will be the start of something great.

Match 3 NXT NA Championship Round 1: Elias vs. Killian Dain
Elias earns the win after connecting with Drift Away to Dain in another great match on the night. Elias sings a song after the match about how NXT needs him to be the first North American Champion and he is going to be the one victorious in the tournament.
Spoiler

Main Event: Bobby Roode vs. Adam Cole
Bobby Roode picks up the win with a roll up pin holding the tights of Cole. After that he puts his hand out for a handshake. Cole refuses the handshake but instead just nods at the champion. The show goes off the air with Bobby holding the Glorious taunt at it's peak on the ramp and the camera snapping back between him and Cole's reaction in the ring.
Spoiler

Old 01-09-2019, 04:15 PM   #85
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Austin,TX
June Week 4

The show starts with the music of Asuka and the Empress of Tomorrow makes her way down to the ring! She is coming off a huge win against Alexa Bliss this past Sunday at Women of Wrestling: Superheroes and she is making a case for a shot at the Women's Championship if things continue on the upward trend for her! Now Nia appears from behind Asuka on the ramp and attacks her from behind! The boos rain down as the two fight back and forth on the stage with Asuka still in her robe! Kicks from Asuka as she tries to bring Jax down but Nia runs her over with a shoulder tackle. Asuka rolls away and runs down to the ring, gets in and here we go looks like out first match is underway!

Match 1: Asuka vs. Nia Jax
Nia sends Asuka into the ropes and charges to connect with a clothesline. Big stomp on the chest of Asuka then a senton from Jax. She pulls Asuka up by her hair and tosses her across the ring! We have not seen Asuka in this much trouble since debuting on the main roster! Now Asuka gets an arm drag and a DDT but the offense doesn't last long as Nia gets a couple elbows to back Asuka off then a huge powerbomb! Nia waits a little too long to capitalize however as she gets caught by a toe hold from Asuka and right into a crossface! Nia fights out and back to her feet but Asuka gets a hurricanrana! Nia comes back showing her incredible strength with a gorilla press front slam then her patented leg drop! Cover by Jax but Asuka stays alive kicking out at two!
Back to her feet now Asuka gets a DDT and gets herself fired up pumping her fist and spinning around. Clotheslines then a back kick to the face of Nia! Kick to the midsection the a Hip Attack! Asuka's on fire! She stalks Nia looking to end it...Empress Combination!
Spoiler

Backstage we see a smoke filled room. Pandora can be seen dipping in and out of frame while giggling and Empira standing stoic in the corner. Trinity appears in the middle of the room and the trio comes together as Trinity speaks....
Trinity: Do you see what happens when you fail to put away your competition Valentine's? Now look at you two, no tag team titles and the in fighting has begun. Do you think you can really take these back from Pandora and Empira as you are now? You're fools if you think that. Even though I didn't get what I wanted this past Sunday....The Dark Rising is only starting to take over. And soon....the darkness shall fall over you two.
Trinity backs off and the trio dissapears into the smoke as we hear Pandora giggle once more and the flash of the Dark Rising logo.

Match 2: Skye w/Paige vs. Dana Brooke
Skye tries a jumping DDT but Dana pushes her off and connects with a hard clothesline. Brooke whips her into the corner now and hits a running knee. She pulls Skye up and now Skye gets some offense twisting the arm of Dana, she tries following with a drop kick but Dana knocks her out of the sky. Skye however doesn't give any time for Brooke to capitalize as she gets an elbow then a running knee strike and she works the arm of Brooke. A few kicks to the back then a surfboard applied by Skye as she digs her leg into the back of Dana. Dana fights back with a chop then a Russian leg sweep. Skye now back on the offense with a jaw breaker then a running clothesline. Whip into the corner then a monkey flip by Skye. Now Dana hits a clothesline to Skye then applies a headlock. Skye fights back to her feet and gets elbows to the chest of Brooke then gets a kick to her face. She tries following it with a belly to belly but Dana rakes the eyes and now Skye rolls out of the ring and walks all the way to the back? The referee counts her out and this one is over. Paige is in shock as she gives chase to her friend.
Spoiler

The music of Sara Maple hits and the number one contender for the Women's Intercontinental Championship makes her way to the ring! Beth and Nattie are with her as well and the fans greet Maple with cheer as she has become a fan favorite with her performance and huge win over Trinity this past Sunday. Mic in hand Sara begins to speak...

Sara: I'm excited and I know you all are too. As most of you know I am now the number one contender for the Women's Intercontinental Championship! I told Trinity I was not scared of her, she told me I should be. Then we stepped into this ring and I came out victorious. I earned my shot with that win and now tonight I've got something I want to say to Carmella are you all ready? Good let's do this. Carmella you think you're better than everyone else and as the first ever Women's Intercontinental Champion you have every right to feel that way. However, I think you need someone to bring you down to earth....and you're looking at the woman to do that.
Carmella's music hits and out comes the Women's Intercontinental Champion!

Carmella: Excuse me? I am your champion, the longest reigning, first EVER Women's Intercontinental Champion and when I show up you all should be cheering for me! I have put this division on my back since I won this title and now that brings me to you Sara.
Sara: Carmella I know what you're going to say because you've said it to the last two people who challenged you. “You're not worthy to stand in the ring with me. You don't deserve to be here”. Well guess what in case you didn't see my match Sunday night I have every right to be here! People thought I was going to lose and guess what? I proved them wrong!
Carmella: You're right you did earn your spot to be here in this ring right now. You have some great mentors I'll say that much. But even they won't be able to help you when it comes time to get in the ring with me.
Sara: Beth and Natalya have been a tremendous help to me since I got here. They have helped me grow as a wrestler but it's not all because of them that I'm standing here in front of you right now. I'm here because of my own doing as well. And I'd love a chance to beat you and take that title from you.
Carmella: Please, you don't have what it takes to beat me. Trinity was the toughest challenge you had so far and you overcame that, congrats. You are the number one contender and that's great but just like the previous number one contenders....you'll get beaten by me and go to the back of line.
Sara: We've got a few weeks to go before the Great American Bash, so once that day rolls around I can't wait until it's just me and you. One on one with that title on the line.
Carmella: And then what huh? You think you got to this point because you're so good? Because you got “training and advice” from these two former Women's Champions over here? You were in the right place at the right time and you got lucky!
Sara: Luck's got a little to do with it but it was mostly my skill, my ambition and my heart that got me where I am right now! Standing in front of you right here. You've been on top for so long that you can't even imagine falling. I can't wait to be the one to send you crashing down.
Carmella: You know what I've had enough of this back and forth. This won't be the last time we meet for sure. Just count down the days Sara....till I beat you.
With that Carmella holds out her arms and moonwalks to the ropes to exit the ring. What a war of words we just witnessed here! Both ladies are fired up over the Women's Intercontinental Championship!

Backstage we see Paige and Skye talking. Probably about her actions in the match against Dana Brooke earlier in the night. The discussion looks to be heated and we see Skye walk away from Paige angrily. With Paige looking concerned.

Match 3: Alexa Bliss w/Alica Fox vs. Sasha Banks
Alexa is in the ring waiting on Sasha to make her way down to the ring. Bayley comes from behind Sasha and tosses her into the ring apron then slams her head on the steel steps before tossing her in the ring! Bayley's the number one contender for Sasha's WWE Women's Championship and with the way Banks has been treating her friend the past few months this can't be a surprise to anyone! The referee gets Bayley away from ringside, checks on Sasha and rings the bell!

Hurricanrana from Bliss, Banks avoids further damage getting over the shoulder of Alexa and hitting an inverted DDT. Punch by Sasha then she sends Alexa into the steel post shoulder first. Bliss fights back to her feet then hits Banks with some stiff punches then tosses Sasha into the corner and hits a running forearm. Banks rolls to the apron as Bliss taunts her with her arms out. The taunting lasts a little too long and this gives Sasha the opening for a neck breaker. Drop kick by Banks and now Alexa rolls to the floor as the Boss shows her confidence is growing in this matchup as the fans boo her as well. They're not really sure who to cheer for in this one as Bliss comes back in and surprises Sasha from behind raking her back. Bliss with a clothesline then to the top rope and she connects with the elbow drop! Cover but a two count. Arm drag by Banks then Bankrupt connects! Only a one count for Sasha and she's looking to end this one...backstabber into the Bank Statement!! Alexa taps out!!
Spoiler

We cut backstage now and we see Trish and Lita in the office. They announce that the Women's Tag Team Division will be getting two new teams added in the coming weeks and that they are excited to see them in action. This will add some much needed competition to the division with the departure of TNT.

Main Event: The Valentine Sisters vs. The Dark Rising w/Trinity
The Valentine's waste no time as they bum rush Empira and Pandora outside the ring! Taking the two down and laying in sick shots! Can you really blame them after losing their WWE Women's Tag Team Titles this past Sunday? Raine tosses Empira in the ring as Chloe gets on the apron. Pandora grabs Raine and gets a clothesline to her before tossing her into the ring and the match is under way!

High knee from Empira to the face of Raine then a wheelbarrow neck breaker. Raine with an uppercut then she sends Empira the corner looking for the double knees but Empira moves out of the way. Raine stays on her however with a sidewalk slam then a drive by punch. Tag to Chloe who gets met by a dragon screw leg whip from Empira as she tags Pandora in. Pandora running clothesline to Chloe then gets on top and rains punches down onto the Valentine sister. Back suplex by Pandora but Chloe shows her athleticism flipping out and landing on her feet which gets cheers from the crowd as she goes into a Russian leg sweep of Pandora! She drags her over to the Valentine's corner and tags in her sister Raine. The two appear to be on the same page tonight. Stomps from Raine then she digs her knee on the top of Pandora's head. Pandora into the corner but she gets the boot up blocking Raine, Pandora sends Raine to the Dark Rising corner and tags in Empira as the double shoulder tackle connects. Side slam from Empira then an arm drag from Raine. She whips her into the corner and gets a monkey flip to Empira. Again into the corner this time a tag to Chloe and the aided cross body works. Chloe runs off the ropes now and plants Empira with a frankenstiner!

Chloe pulls Empira up but gets countered by a hurricanrana from Empira. Tag to Pandora who twists Chloe's body like a pretzel then backs up and kicks her right in the lower region! Arm drag by Chloe, Pandora kicks her away and goes right into a meteroa knee drop. Chloe ducks under the incoming clothesline however and pulls the legs of Pandora from under her. Chloe sends Pandora to her corner and hits a drop kick then pops back up and runs to the far corner and back again for a second drop kick! Fans cheer again for Chloe as she's really showing off her speed and athletic abilities in this one! Now Chloe pulls Pandora up and hits the Airplane Spin/TKO she calls Twisted Blade! Cover but only a count of one as Pandora kicks out! Empira gets taken down hard by Raine with a spear! Empira rolls to the floor as Chloe waits on Pandora to get to her feet and drills her with a big super kick that almost takes her head off!
Spoiler

CAW's Featured:

The Dark Rising (Trinity, Empira and Pandora)
Bio:
One of the two teams to make their way over from the AWA promotion in Australia. The Dark Rising formed when Trinity revealed herself to be the leader after a long, heated rivalry with Chloe Valentine that ended with Tx3 capturing the Femme Fatal Championship from Chloe. Trinity is cunning, wily and crafty and as a result this has led her and her faction to gain dominance in AWA. Empira is the enforcer of the group. Her level of violence is unmatched and she is a woman of few words. Pandora makes up the second half of the tag team with Empira and despite her current cold appearance, she used to be a bubbly person. Even though she is the youngest member of the group she's very smart and is very good at the mind games. The “Twisted Doll” and Empira have seen success in AWA's tag team division and are looking to have similar goals here along with the Empress Trinity in WWE.
Spoiler

The Valentine Sisters (Chloe and Raine)
Bio:
Now these ladies, these two are some of the baddest women to come from England. They made their mark in AWA not as a tag team but as singles competitors. Chloe and Raine in fact were involved in one of the messiest title feuds in the company's history that saw Raine put her sister on the shelf for seven months. Times have changed since then however as now they seem to have put their old history aside and when WWE came calling, they accepted and have now formed a team that is set to put the whole world on notice. Raine is a hothead, but cold and calculated at the same time. She's very confident and very proud of it all too. She's willing to piss anyone off to get her way. Chloe meanwhile is the tactician of the two, having to keep her sister in check and while she is the more popular of the two due to her speed, power and athletic move set you can see exactly why these two together can only mean good things for them. There's a reason they are referred to as “Pretty Mean Sisters”. They have all the tools to be a force in the Women's Tag Team division.
Spoiler

Skye
Bio:
A fan favorite in the England wrestling scene Skye has come to WWE and brought those fans with her. She has been known to be a “wild child” and it earned her the nickname “The Rebel” across the pond. This has not made her many friends,except maybe Paige because the two have been seen hanging out in the locker room. In the ring Skye brings a ruthless aggression style along with a big heart, this makes her difficult to keep down for the three count in big time matches. This allowed her to capture the Women's Championship at her promotion and hold it for over a year. Can you see why she's a fan favorite in England?
Spoiler

Sara “The Tornado” Maple
Bio:
Sara is a phenomenal wrestler who came to WWE after being scouted at an indie event in Canada. She's a really lovable person with a charming personality. She loves to have fun for the fans and for herself in the ring. The girl really gives it her all and has tremendous heart. However, just because she is charming, don't let that fool you because she has been known to show a whole other side if things don't go her way. She can become very ruthless if this happens so my advice, make sure she stays happy and if she trusts you,don't break that.
Spoiler

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2019, 10:22 PM   #86
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Money in the Bank Preview

Money in the Bank comes to you from Chicago, Illinois this Sunday live on the WWE Network and boy is it shaping up to be a fantastic show! We have the best of Raw and SmackDown competing all up and down this card and this is the first Pay Per View of the year to feature both brands on one card. As always we are here to break down all the matches and give our predictions so be sure to leave yours below and let us know who you got and how does it shake out?

WWE United States Championship: Tye Dillinger vs. Kevin Owens ©
Last month Kevin Owens rid himself of Sami Zayn, this month a new challenger stepped up to the plate and it was The Perfect 10, Tye Dillinger himself. Despite his loss to Jinder Mahal at Extreme Rules Tye still wanted to make a case for the United States Championship. Throughout the month we have seen both men show why they are going after the other with Dillinger picking up a big win in the second week of this month over Owens in a singles match. Will Owens continue to roll as United States Champion or will Tye Dillinger finally capture gold in WWE?
Prediction: Kevin Owens

SmackDown Tag Team Championship Hell in A Cell: The Shield vs. The Usos ©
One of the hottest rivalries on SmackDown is finally set to come to a close after three long months. The Shield reunited after Wrestlemaina on SmackDown and quickly made a run at The Usos for their tag team titles. The Shield won the first meeting, last month at Extreme Rules The Usos won them back and now on Sunday by rule of GM Daniel Bryan, these two teams will face off one last time and regardless of who wins it will be the last time so long as the winner is champion. This match became a Hell in A Cell when after a match between the two The Usos brutally attacked Dean Ambrose after and almost broke his knee with Tequita Sunrise. To say there is bad blood here is an understatement and on Sunday it all comes to a boil inside the cell.
Prediction: The Usos

WWE Intercontinental Championship: TJP vs. Baron Corbin ©
TJP has been on a roll since joining SmackDown. His most impressive win to date was beating Neville in a submission match that earned him the shot at Baron Corbin. Corbin has been prone to the upset bug while champion as he failed to defeat Apollo Crews in his first title defense after Wrestlemania. But he regained the Intercontinental title the next month and beat Crews in his title rematch on SmackDown the night after. Perkins is out to show Baron that he is not lucky but good enough to beat him and become Intercontinental Champion. Will the upset bug bite Corbin again?
Prediction: TJP

WWE Championship Extreme Rules: Xavier Woods vs. The Miz ©
The New Day have been on fire over the last couple months and that's thanks to their new motivation to hold both a singles title and a tag team title at the same time. They started off beating AJ Styles, then Xavier Woods won the Triple Threat between the three members to determine the number one contender for Miz's WWE Championship which was a surprise to everyone on the roster including the champion. Miz does not think that Woods is on his level as far as being champion. Xavier has had Kofi and Big E to help him all throughout this feud but Sunday night no one will be able to help him. Can Woods pull off what many are calling “impossible”? Or will The Miz remain on top?
Prediction: The Miz

WWE Universal Championship: John Cena vs. Braun Strowman ©
Braun did what Brock Lesnar could not do at Wrestlemaina and that beat Goldberg for the WWE Universal Championship. John Cena has been working hard as always to get back to the top of the mountain as he knows how close he is to making history and becoming a 17 time world champion. Both men will be tested like never before on Sunday night as neither of these superstars are considered pushovers and this has potential to be the best match of the night. Will Super Cena overcome the odds? Or will Braun remain the Monster on the Mountaintop?
Prediction: Braun Strowman

Raw Tag Team Championship: The Hardys vs. The Revival
After the release of Enzo and Cass, Raw needed new tag team champions. The Bar and The Revival squared off and The Revival ended up winning that shocking The Bar who were former tag team champions before losing the titles to Enzo and Cass. The Hardys had to survive a tournament to get to this point and they have been battle tested all throughout their careers. Sunday we will see if the veterans have the experience and edge or will we see The Revival do whatever they can to retain the titles?
Prediction: The Hardys

Money in The Bank Ladder Match: Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe vs. Big E vs. Randy Orton vs. Finn Balor vs. Cedric Alexander vs. Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt
Four hand picked superstars from Raw, will go against four superstars from SmackDown who had to earn their spots in this years Money in The Bank ladder match. As always this is going to be an exciting contest to watch unfold and there are so many stories involved. Roman Reigns aligning himself with Triple H and Batista, Big E looking to elevate The New Day to new heights, Finn Balor wanting to have a chance to get the Universal title that he never lost back and Cedric Alexander looking to shock the world among many. Which one of these men will become this years Mr. Money in the Bank?
Prediction: Samoa Joe

Old 01-14-2019, 01:51 PM   #87
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Chicago,IL
June Week 4

Hello everyone and welcome to Money in The Bank! We are live from Chicago, Illinois and tonight is looking like a night we will never forget! Superstars from SmackDown and Raw will be in action all up and down this card and as always the night will be capped off by crowning this year's Mr. Money in The Bank! So settle in and get ready because Money in The Bank starts right now!

Match 1: United States Championship: Tye Dillinger vs. Kevin Owens ©
Spoiler

Tye rushes Kevin but Owens quickly gets the elbow up to block, then goes into a sunset flip on Tye. Dragon screw leg whip by Dillinger. The two trade strikes as Owens gets a few punches then Dillinger with a knee to the chest and a kick to the back of his leg. He wrings the arm of Owens and forces him to a knee but Kevin fights back up and out then sends Tye bouncing hard off the turnbuckle pad. Now Kevin grabs Tye's head and slams it into the mat a few times before applying a headlock. Dillinger fights out taking Kevin's legs out from under him then gets a hold off his arm slamming it to the mat. Cover by Dillinger but Kevin kicks out at one.

Tye tries a snapmare but Kevin shoves him off, Kevin runs at Dillinger looking for a clothesline but gets tripped up into the middle rope and Tye gets a running knee strike to the face of Owens. Big knee drop now by Tye as Kevin rolls out of the ring. Tye goes out to get him but Owens drips back inside the ring, but he's too close to the apron allowing Dillinger to grab his feet and stun him! Tye comes back in trying to continue his offense but can't as Kevin counters with a one handed powerbomb! Cover here but a one count.

Now Kevin puts his hand right on the shoulder blade of Tye looking to wear the challenger down. Tye escapes again taking the knees of Owens out then getting a kick to his chest followed by a side Russian leg sweep and a snapmare neckbreaker. Tye-Breaker from Dillinger! He knows his moment is in front of him right now as he backs up to the corner and gets the 10 chants going! He lowers the knee pad, runs at Kevin and connects with the Perfect 10! Cover to win the championship 1-2-Kevin gets the shoulder up at two! Tye cannot believe it as he holds his hands on his head! He lifts Kevin up but Owens is ready for it reversing to a back body drop. He pulls Tye to his feet and tries a punch but Dillinger blocks it and sends him to the apron and back in with an arm drag. Another cover by Dillinger but a kick out at two from the champion.

Kick to the back of Owens is dodged now as he gets back to his feet, he clubs him in the back and Tye rolls out to the floor outside. Owens has some words for Dillinger as he grabs him and slams his head on the steel steps. Now both men trade strikes on the outside and as we reach the count of six Kevin hits a neck breaker. He rolls Tye back in the ring at the count of eight and waits...kick to the gut, off the ropes as Kevin yells “I'm the perfect one now” and hits the Pop-Up Powerbomb! Kevin retains!
Spoiler

We head backstage now and see Baron Corbin with his back turned to the camera and his music playing in the background. He turns, faces the camera and begins speaking...
Baron: Tonight TJP you step into the wolf's den. I don't play games, I only get rid of people. And when it's all said and done it will be game over for you and you will meet your end of days. I will STILL be the Intercontinental Champion.

Match 2 Hell in A Cell SmackDown Tag Team Championship: The Shield vs. The Usos ©
Spoiler

Tornado tag rules apply as all four men are in the ring at the same time as the Cell comes down around them. Dean goes after Jey with a headbutt while Seth goes after Jimmy and takes him down with a drop kick. On the outside Jey and Dean battle by the cell, Dean slams Jey's head into the cell wall while Dean plants Jimmy with a DDT. Shield still in control here as Seth gets a leg snap to Jimmy, but Jey finally gets some offense in as he gets a scoop slam to Dean. Superplex from Seth to Jimmy! Right into a falcon arrow suplex! Spinning clothesline by Jey to Dean and now Seth rolls through and pops Jimmy with the school boy super kick! Seth pulls Jimmy up and Jimmy chops his way out of danger and drills Rollins with a Superkick! Dean meanwhile pulls Jey back into the ring with a suplex from the apron. Cover by Jimmy to Seth after the Superkick but Dean's there to save it at one.

Now Dean turns his sights to Jimmy but Jimmy sends Dean into the ropes, that's bad news as Ambrose comes out with the Lunatic lariat! Dean sees Seth in a crossface hold by Jey and breaks it up. He grabs Jey and plants him with Dirty Deeds! Cover now 1-2-kick out at two!! Dean almost had it won but Jey kicks out staying alive! Seth has Jimmy set up and connects with the Curb Stomp! However on the run back to Jimmy he hit the referee so no count can be made as the fans make the count but their's doesn't matter! Jey meanwhile fires up and gets back into the groove of things with two clotheslines then a jumping one capping it off. Usos now have control after the referee went down and he's now back to his feet. Jey twists Ambrose's arm and then goes right into the Tequita Sunrise! He almost broke Dean's leg with this a few weeks ago! But Dean's ready for it this time as he quickly escapes! Seth with a neck breaker to Jimmy and here come The Shield in unison hitting clotheslines to both Usos then a slingblade by Seth to Jimmy and Dean with the corner clothesline then a bulldog to Jey! They take a minute to put their fists together in the middle of the ring then go back to work.

Seth with a second school boy superkick to Jimmy! Perfect-Plex by Dean to Jey! Dean gets on top and lays in punches to Jey and now Jey's bleeding! Dean waits for Jey to get back to his feet and hits a second Dirty Deeds! Jimmy breaks up the pin then goes back to Seth and applies Tequita Sunrise to him! Dean is quickly able to make the save! Everyone's down now except for Ambrose! He catches his breath then hits a Perfect-Plex to Jey! Jimmy's stirring back to his feet and the toll of this match is showing as Ambrose is unable to go for the pin right away this gives Jimmy time to gather himself and connect with a jumping clothesline. Rollins is crawling to the ropes and gets to his feet. He hits a Curb Stomp on the unsuspecting Jimmy! 1-2-3! The Shield have done it!
Spoiler

Backstage we see The New Day and they're getting themselves pumped up for the big matches tonight. They're dancing around having a good time before Xavier brings the three together and they all huddle up. Woods speaks first...
Xavier: Tonight the New Day have the biggest opportunities we've ever had since coming together! I get my shot at The Miz and his WWE Championship. I get to show everyone that I can be a top competitor on this roster and most importantly I get to prove Miz wrong about me.
Big E: And I have a chance to become Mr. Money in The Bank! I will step into the ring with seven other men with the goal being to climb that ladder and earn myself a guaranteed WWE Championship match!
Kofi: There's no doubt that we have accomplished so much together boys. Becoming the longest reigning WWE Tag Team Champions in the history of this business and tonight, I'm rooting for both of you! By the end of tonight everyone will be saying New Day Rocks! New Day Rocks!
The three chant “New Day Rocks” as they clap their hands together and Woods plays the trombone.

Match 3 Intercontinental Championship: TJP vs. Baron Corbin ©
Spoiler

Baron goes right after TJP picking him up and slamming him down hard with a scoop slam then lays a punch into his face. Perkins back to his feet with a snap mare takeover then a foot stop to the face. Spinning head scissor here follows then a neck crank. Corbin pops an uppercut into TJ's face then a powerslam. Hard punch sends Perkins to his knees dazed, Baron runs off the ropes and gets another punch to Perkins this one causing him to slide helplessly to the mat. Chest stomp by Corbin. He goes to pick TJ up but gets caught by an arm drag then a DDT. Cover from TJ but a one count is all he gets. Back body drop by Corbin, Perkins with a dragon screw leg whip as he gets back to his feet. Leg snap from TJ then a double chest stomp. He sends Corbin to the corner and tries a drop kick but Baron moves out of the way as Perkins gets air. Baron goes to grab Perkins but gets caught again by the head scissor takedown! This time TJ dabs while his legs are wrapped around Baron's neck! He's having fun out here tonight!

Now TJ tries pulling Baron to his feet but Corbin cuts his knees out, picks him up but TJ escapes over his shoulders and out the back side! He runs at Corbin looking for a clothesline but Baron cuts him out of the sky! Big left hand by Baron as he sends Perkins into the corner and gets a clothesline to the back of his head! Corbin stays on him now hitting the Chokeslam Backbreaker! Baron's looking to finish this one....End of Days busts TJ open! 1-2-the bleeding doesn't stop TJ from kicking out however as he stays alive!

TJ dodges the kick to his back and gets to his feet behind Corbin, he tries a grapple but Baron turns around and decks him with a shoulder tackle! Arm slam then he stomps on the chest of TJ, then he pulls Perkins to a seated position and wraps his hands around the bleeding face of Perkins trying to wear him down as TJ struggles to get free. He eventually does have enough in him to break away! Perkins to his feet with punches that turn Baron around for the Chicken Wing Gutbuster! Cover 1-2-Baron stays in this one kicking out at two! Baron grabs TJ's legs and takes him to the mat, he drags him over close to the ropes and uses them for leverage while going for a pin! TJ kicks out at two! Baron bangs the mat in frustration as he gets back to his feet. Perkins with left and right hands to Baron and a drop kick but it misses. Corbin tosses TJ to the corner, TJ avoids the clothesline sending Baron's head bouncing off the turnbuckle, he lifts Corbin up....Detonation Kick! Cover from TJ looking to pull off the win 1-2-3!!! He did it! He did it!!
Spoiler

The camera cuts backstage to the office area for the night. We see Triple H, Stephanie McMahon, Daniel Bryan and Shane McMahon talking about the events that have taken place tonight. All four agree that tonight has been a great showcase of their talent but then the topic turns to the ladder match. Triple H says his pick to win is Roman Reigns, Stephanie's is Samoa Joe. Meanwhile Daniel and Shane both pick Big E to bring the briefcase to the blue brand.

Match 4 Extreme Rules WWE Championship: Xavier Woods vs. The Miz ©
Spoiler

Miz with hard punches to Xavier then he wrenches the arm. Woods is able to flip his way out and hit an arm drag. He sends Miz into the corner and gets a clothesline to him then a few stomps before going for an early pin but Miz gets out at one. Suplex by Woods as Miz frantically looks for the ropes, Xavier stays on him but Miz is able to find a way to escape hitting a leg whip on Xavier. He drops down to the floor and goes to the apron, digs under and pulls out a table! Woods comes out after him and gets popped by the table! Miz drops the table then tosses Woods back inside the ring. Xavier is able to gain control with a big DDT then he heads to the top rope and motions for Miz to get up. He groggily gets to his feet as Woods flies off looking for the elbow drop but Miz dodges. He tosses Woods off the ropes, drops down and hits a big boot to the face of Xavier. Again Miz goes outside to the apron by the announce table, and pulls out a baseball bat! He doesn't get a chance to use it however as Woods knocks it out of his hands then sends Miz's head bouncing off the ring apron and now Miz is bleeding! Woods stays on Miz bouncing his head off the announce table now! Back in the ring Miz gets control again taking Xavier spiking his head to the mat with a DDT! Can he finish it though? Cover but Xavier kicks out at one! Miz holds his hand to his face, pulls it back to see the blood and freaks out! His eyes then turn cold as he waits on Xavier to get up....Skull Crushing Finale with some oomph behind it! Miz retains!
Spoiler

We see John Cena walking backstage toward the entrance area when he's stopped by Tom Phillips...
Tom: Real quick John, any final words before your upcoming WWE Universal Title match?
John: It's a great night whenever I get to go out there and put on a show for these fans! I know some of them hate me and that's fine, but more of them love me. Tonight I'm going to need the Cenation to stand up and give me all their energy! My goal has never been clearer or closer than tonight. I have a chance to become a 17 time world champion. That would put me above the Nature Boy Ric Flair! Can I put myself in the record books? Can I overcome the Monster Among Men, Braun Strowman? Stay tuned because we're about to find out.
A quick salute from Cena and he's off to the stage as we hear his music play.

Match 5 WWE Universal Championship: John Cena vs. Braun Strowman ©
Spoiler

Bell rings and Cena immediately goes to the top rope. Braun chases him and gets a superplex what a way to start this one! Cena with a thez press as the chants of “Let's go Cena, Cena sucks” go back and forth across the arena. Back suplex from Cena, he pulls Braun up who gets a shoulder tackle. Cena responds with one of his own then an elbow drop. Knee to the face from Strowman and he tries to keep the momentum up but Cena kicks him away. Now he shows off the power dead lifting Braun and sending him back to the mat with a suplex! Cover by John but a one count.

Head crank here from Cena, he tries a kick but Braun catches it and turns it into a dragon screw leg whip. Headbutt then Braun tries a belly to belly but John's able to get out of it. Punch by Braun is blocked as Cena gives him one right back then a powerbomb into a pin that Strowman kicks out of at two! Strowman is in trouble and we haven't seen this very often during his run as champion. Two more dead lift suplexes from Cena as the boos start coming down on him now for repeating the same moves over and over. Now Cena sizes up Strowman and hits the Attitude Adjustment! One is all it takes unbelievable! John Cena has made history!
Spoiler

We now get a video package showcasing all the men in the Money in The Bank Ladder match tonight. They each have their reasons for wanting the briefcase. Finn, wants a shot at the Universal championship that he never lost, Bray Wyatt, wants the keys to the kingdom, Roman wants to make the champion look over his shoulder every night in fear. Samoa Joe says this is the easiest path to destruction, Big E wants to elevate The New Day to new heights, Randy Orton vows to show how unpredictable he can be, Chris Jericho wants to make everyone remember his name and finally, Cedric Alexander wants to shock the world and make everyone believe in him.

Match 6 Raw Tag Team Championship: The Hardy's vs. The Revival ©
Spoiler

Scott and Matt start this off for their respective teams and the two lock up as “Delete” chants fill the arena. Matt pushes Scott back into the corner and the referee breaks it up. Dawson sends Matt off the ropes and gets a drop toe hold on the rebound. They lock up again and this time they back into the ropes, referee breaks them apart as Scott gets a cheap shot to Hardy's face. Elbow from Matt then a neck breaker. He tags Jeff in after dragging Scott to his corner. Jeff sends Scott off the ropes for an atomic drop. Scott gets to his feet and drills Jeff with a clothesline. He sends Jeff to his corner and tags Dash in and the two double team attack the legs of Jeff Hardy. Dash whips Jeff to the corner, tries a clothesline but Jeff moves out of harms way. Jeff sends Wilder to the Hardy corner and tags Matt back in, double team back suplex from the top rope! Dash gets a jawbreaker so the momentum doesn't last then he sends Matt into the Revival corner. Matt turns it around however and whips Dash to his corner instead. Dash gets out of it, shoulder tackles Jeff off the apron then sends Matt back to the Revival corner. Boot up from Matt backs Dash off and finally the reverse fest ends with a Russian leg sweep by Matt. Fireman's carry by Dash then a T-bone suplex. Hard kick from Wilder to Matt's chest then off the middle rope he goes connecting with a sunset flip powerbomb. Cranking the neck back now then Dash pulls Matt to his feet, Hardy sends Dash to the apron and makes the tag to Jeff.

Jeff is met with a snapmare then a kick to the lower back by Wilder, tag to Dawson who's caught by a jawbreaker from Hardy, he dodges an incoming punch and gets behind Jeff then kicks the back of his leg. Arm drag by Jeff then he sends Scott neck first off the top rope. Scott gets some offense now working the legs of Jeff with a leg whip then a head crank and sitting out on the arm of Jeff. Into the corner goes Jeff but he's ready for the incoming clothesline and gets a kick to Scott then hitting a sleeper slam. Dawson tries crawling to Dash but he can't and instead gets hit with a Twist of Fate! Leg drop to the arm of Dawson then Jeff goes to the top rope looking to fly....Swanton Bom- no! Scott rolls out of the way as Jeff crashes and burns!

Arm trap slam from Dawson and all that working of the leg comes into play now as he locks in the Inverted Figure-4 Leg Lock! Jeff is able to slap at the hands of Scott and break the hold! Dawson begins the crawl to his corner looking for Dash, he gets the tag! Matt gets tagged in too and he gets first attack here hitting a Side Effect! Victory looks to be near as Scott is on the floor on the outside...Twist of Fate by Matt! 1-2-Dash kicks out at two keeping the titles on their side for just a little longer! Matt pulls Dash up and gets caught by a knee lift then right into his Fireman's Carry Neckbreaker! 1-2-Jeff breaks the pin up at two! Float over DDT by Wilder! Codebreaker! Again Jeff comes to his brother's aid and breaks up the count at two! Jeff exits after making the save as Dash sends Matt to the corner and tags Scott back in double team leg drop/spinebuster combination connects.

Arm drag here by Matt then a punch that stuns Matt from Scott and a sick Chop Block follows that up! Pin by Dawson to retain but Hardy stays alive kicking out at two! Scott tags Dash back in who comes and quickly hits a second Fireman's Carry Backbreaker to Matt! He picks Matt up and Hardy surprises him with a suplex! Matt pulls Dash to his feet and sends him to the corner, clothesline misses as Wilder ducks out of danger, now he sends Matt to his corner and on the way there Dash elbows the referee and he's down! Russian leg sweep then a back suplex by Dash. He pulls Matt to his feet and gets caught by a Side Effect! The referee is getting back to his feet, makes the count 1-2-NO! Shoulder's up at two! Mattt doesn't let this phase him as he hits a second Twist of Fate! 1-2- Scott Dawson saves this one barely! He was a little slow getting in the ring but made the save just in time! In the process however he takes the ref out again! Jeff comes in the ring and gets sent right back out thanks to Dash tossing him over the ropes! Scott pulls Matt to his feet and feeds him to Wilder for another Codebreaker! Dawson wakes the referee up who makes the slow 1-2-3! The Revival retain!
Spoiler

Main Event Money in The Bank Ladder Match: Roman Reigns vs. Finn Balor vs. Big E vs. Randy Orton vs. Samoa Joe vs. Chris Jericho vs. Cedric Alexander vs. Bray Wyatt

Here we go all eight men in the ring at the same time! Bray with a flying cross body to Randy Orton as Jericho and Joe fight on the outside for control of the ladder. Roman tosses Big E outside the ring. Finn and Cedric go at it exchanging suplexes in the ring as everyone's fighting outside. DDT from Alexander then a clothesline to Balor in the corner. Bray gets met by a slap from Orton then an uppercut. Roman slams Big E off the steel steps then of the ring apron. Joe is the first man to bring the ladder in as Reigns grabs one from under the apron and brings it inside. Cedric picks it up and pops Wyatt with it. Roman decks Big E with a Superman Punch! Bray with an Uranage to Orton! Balor brings Cedric back into the ring with a suplex. Bray rolls out of the ring and goes after Orton hitting Sister Abigail! Jericho gets a neck breaker to Joe then a knee strike. Roman now has the ladder and hits Big E then Balor, and finally Jericho with it! Roman doesn't see Joe come behind him and gets caught by a suplex! Roman rolls to the floor as Joe grabs the ladder and sets it up! He begins the climb as Alexander gets in and climbs up the other side as Joe begins working on the briefcase. E comes from the other side behind Joe and forces him to break his hold of the case, Alexander punches Joe off who lands on Big E! Cedric goes to work on the case, but Roman pulls him down and powerbombs him hard! Cedric rolls out, Big E gets tossed out by Roman. Roman and Bray go at it as on the outside Jericho hits a Codebreaker on Finn by the bottom of the ramp!

Wyatt gets tossed out of the ring by Roman, Joe gets back to his feet only to get drilled by the ladder courtesy of Roman Reigns! Roman begins the climb up the ladder as Orton slides back in the ring, Joe gets back to his feet. Joe gets up the opposite side, Roman gets knocked off by a big chop from Samoa Joe! Joe's fighting with the case, Big E is hitting him in the back jumping up slowing his progress as Roman and E combine to push the ladder over sending Joe flying off! Orton has Cedric in the ropes for the Apron DDT! Bray Wyatt gets in the ring to go after Randy but gets sent over the ropes to the floor! Randy sets the ladder up and ascends but Roman and Cedric group up to get him off the ladder. Now everybody's on the outside of the ring but Cedric finds a way to get back in, he climbs up and grabs hold of the case, Joe knocks the ladder down and Roman powerbombs Alexander into it! Reigns hits Bray and Joe with the ladder as they get back in, Spear from Roman to Wyatt! Roman sends Joe to the floor outside and climbs....HE PULLS THE BRIEFCASE DOWN!!
Spoiler

Fallout from Money in The Bank:

Kevin Owens continues his run as United States Champion. Who is going to be next to challenge him?

The Shield win back the SmackDown tag team titles and have put the Usos in the rear view mirror. Heath Slater and Rhyno are up next to face the new champions and they have been waiting a long time for their shot.

TJP pulled off the big win and is the NEW Intercontinental Champion, we've seen what happens when Baron Corbin loses his title. Is this going to be different from last time however?

The Miz thwarted Xavier Woods and The New Day's goal of holding singles gold. What's next for the A-Lister as he continues to run SmackDown as WWE Champion?

Braun Strowman went on a rampage after losing the Universal Championship. John Cena has made history becoming a 17 time champion. How will he handle the pressure that brings as well as a vengeful Strowman coming after him?

The Revival retain their Raw Tag Team Championships thanks to some not so fair antics during their match against The Hardys. Will we see a rematch between the two teams or will another team step up to face The Revival?

Roman Reigns is Mr. Money in The Bank. We have seen his attitude change since defeating The Undertaker at Wrestlemaina, that and a lot of other things have led him to this moment and now we will see what he does with the briefcase and how long it takes for him to cash it in.

Raw Top 10 Power Rankings:
1. John Cena
2. Kevin Owens
3. Braun Strowman
4. Roman Reigns
5. Dash Wilder
6. Scott Dawson
7. Finn Balor
8. Samoa Joe
9. Cedric Alexander
10. Tye Dillinger

SmackDown Top 10 Power Rankings:
1. The Miz
2. Seth Rollins
3. Dean Ambrose
4. TJP
5. Baron Corbin
6. Jimmy Uso
7. Jey Uso
8. Big E
9. Randy Orton
10. Xavier Woods

Old 01-24-2019, 02:07 AM   #88
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Los Angeles,CA
July Week 1

The show starts off with Mr. Money in The Bank Roman Reigns making his way down to the ring with Batista in tow. The boos come hard, they sound harder than after Wrestlemaina and that's saying something. Roman gets in the ring and just smirks at the crowd then holds up the briefcase with Batista clapping for him. He grabs a mic and begins to speak.
Roman: Last night I added another notch to my history of milestones by becoming Mr. Money in The Bank. I have more accomplished in a few years than any of you people in your entire lives. With this in my hands I have the power to have a WWE Universal title match any time I want on my terms and whenever I see fit. Soon, very soon. It could be John Cena, it could be Braun Strowman but it does not matter. I WILL become the next WWE Universal Champion and you can believe that!

Roman tosses the mic away and waits for his opponent tonight and it's Drew Gulak! Here we go!

Match 1: Drew Gulak vs. Roman Reigns w/Batista
Big belly to belly by Roman to start this one. Headbutt follows then a Superman Punch! And just like that this one is over!
Spoiler

Backstage we see Jinder Mahal talking with the Singh brothers. He says that it is a disgrace that he has been overlooked for a United States Championship opportunity. He beat Tye Dillinger at Extreme Rules and never got a shot. That changes tonight he says. The brothers cheer him on and hype him up.

Match 2: Cedric Alexander vs. Curt Hawkins
Snap suplex from Hawkins then he stomps on Cedric's arm and holds his foot there for a bit afterwards. He goes to pick Alexander up and gets caught by a jaw breaker. Flying forearm continues the offense then a head crank. Punches from both men then Curt trips Cedric to the mat. He lifts Cedric up for a body slam but Alexander gets over his shoulders and turns him around to hit a face crusher. Jaw breaker from Hawkins then a cross body and a elbow drop. Now Curt locks his arms around the head of Alexander and slows the pace down. Alexander fights to his feet, but gets tripped into the middle rope as Cedric stands on his back. Stomp to the other arm now then a cover but Cedric kicks out at one.

Cedric rolls out of the ring to catch his breath as Curt does a bow in the ring. He doesn't look up in time to see Alexander get back in the ring and he gets decked with a knee to his chest then a clothesline. Shoulder tackle then a short arm clothesline by Hawkins. Cedric gets back on the offensive getting over the shoulders of Curt again then getting two quick punches and a snap mare takedown. Now he grinds the pace of the match down. He pulls Hawkins to his feet and wrings the arm, flipping around and out then dropping an elbow. Now the Sit-Out Full Nelson Facebuster hits! Brainbuster from Cedric puts this one away!
Spoiler

Match 3 Tag Team: The Hardys vs. The Revival
The Hardys get ambushed from behind by The Revival! Scott and Dash lay into them on the ramp! Wilder tosses Jeff into the ring and the referee rings the bell so here we go! Choke to Jeff begins this one for real then Dash sends Jeff out to the floor. Now we got a back and forth here as both men trade strikes. Wilder sends Jeff face first off the steel steps then back into the ring at the count of six. He sends Jeff to his corner and tags Scott into the match. Wilder locks the leg and Dawson kicks the other one. Before leaving the ring Dash gets a chop block to the unsuspecting Jeff! But here comes Jeff with a clothesline, atomic drop and a double leg drop! He sends Scott to his corner looking for a tag to Matt and gets it! The “delete” chants ring out now as Matt gets a suplex then an uppercut and a headbutt. Matt pulls Dawson back to his feet and tries a clothesline but gets surprised with a chop block instead! Cover but a kick out at two!

Scott slowly pulls Matt to his feet and sends him to The Revival corner and they hit the Shatter Machine! Cover by Dash but Matt stays alive at two! Dash picks Matt up but gets hit with an elbow then a running clothesline. Kick to the chest from Matt then a chop. He sends Dash to his corner and gets a clothesline into the running bulldog! Now Matt waits on Dash to get to his feet and hits the Twist of Fate! Scott interjects himself now getting in the ring and the ref is busy trying to get him out while Matt has the pin on Dash! That would have been a three count for sure! Matt lets the pin go and the two get back to their feet. Arm wrench by Matt then he whips Wilder to the Hardy corner, Matt runs at him looking for a clothesline but Dash dodges and sends Matt to the Revival corner. Scott grabs Matt's arms behind his body and Dash gets a clothesline thanks to the help. Tag made to Dawson, meanwhile Matt's crawling to Jeff....he gets there! Jeff comes in with an arm drag then a drop kick. Chop is blocked by Scott and then he levels Jeff with a clothesline! Scott now rains punches onto Jeff then has some words for him afterwards. Back to their feet Jeff sends Scott into the corner and springboards off the ropes into a school boy pinning attempt kick out at two! Elbow drop from Jeff! Twist of Fate! Two count as Scott kicks out! Swanton Bomb! Again Dawson kicks out at two unbelievable!

Back to their feet again Scott gets another chop block to Jeff! Into the corner goes Jeff after a whip from Scott a second Shatter Machine puts this one in the books!
Spoiler

The scene quickly cuts back to the GM's office and we see Stephanie McMahon and Triple H watching the match. Both agree that they need to find a new number one contender for the titles next week and they have two teams in mind based on the actions during the tag team tournament.

Back in the ring we see United States Champion Kevin Owens in the ring looking full of himself. He grabs a mic and we hear from Owens now...
Kevin: Here I am, STILL your United States Champion! I am a winner and that is what I am good at! I can shut people's mouths in the ring, and I can do it on the microphone too. This championship has been around my waist since Wrestlemania when I took out Chris Jericho. I think it's safe to say that I'm the best damn wrestler on this show and it is....the Kevin Owens show! Who's going to stop me? Sami Zayn? Nope. Tye Dillinger? The Perfect 10? Nope. This title isn't going anywhere!
With that the music of Cedric Alexander hits and out he comes to the ring! He gets in between Kevin and the ropes not allowing him to leave. Now what's this? Jinder Mahal's music?! Out comes Jinder and The Singh brothers! Jinder grabs a mic now!
Jinder: The only reason that title is with you Kevin is because you haven't faced me yet. I have been overlooked for too long now! I BEAT Tye Dillinger at Extreme Rules and he gets a title shot before me? How does that make any sense? So Kevin Owens, I want what I deserve and that is a United States Championship match!
Cedric: So this is what we're doing now? We're demanding championship matches? Well, Kevin I was in the Money in The Bank match this past Sunday so I can hang with the big boys. I'm throwing my hat in the ring too. Unless you're not a fighting champion of course.

Now the music of Triple H hits and he appears at the stag area.
Triple H: Kevin, you have been on a tear as United States champion and I applaud you for that. I think that you're ready for a bigger challenge wouldn't you agree? So since all three of you are out here right now, and I know we're four weeks away but it's never too early to make matches. At our next Pay Per View Tribute to the Troops it will be Jinder Mahal vs. Cedric Alexander vs. Kevin Owens for the United States Championship!

Kevin loses his mind yelling to Triple H “That's not fair you can't do that to me” meanwhile Cedric smiles and waves at Kevin then exits the ring. Jinder points at Kevin's title then exits as well and we go to commercial.

We come back from commercial and we hear John Cena's music and the divisive crowd breaks out into song! Cena is now a 17 time WWE Champion after beating Braun Strowman this Sunday at Money in The Bank. He makes his way to the ring soaking in all the reactions from the fans.
John: The champ is here!! 17 times I have become champion and that is now a new record! I am absolutely greatful to be in this position right now standing in front of all of you. I cannot express my gratitude enough. All of you weather you cheer me or boo me. If you chant “Cena sucks or “Let's go Cena” all of you have made me into the person I am today and I just want to say thank you. But now onto business! Now that I am champion the first order of business is to defend my title, Braun Strowman I know you want some so COME. GET. SOME.
Strowman's music comes over the speakers and out he comes looking really angry! This could spell trouble for Cena.
Braun: John, quit it with the grand standing crap first off. We get it you're a 17 time WWE Champion congrats. But that also means you had to lose it just as many times to get here.
John: Yeah Braun I've heard that before, I didn't think I would get here but hey since you like numbers so much here's one for you. It only took ONE Attitude Adjustment from me to pin you for the 1-2-3 last night and take this title from you.
Braun: You know what you're right it only took one to keep me down but that's only cause I let you. I wanted to see that look on your face. The look of pure happiness....before I tear it all down in our rematch in four weeks.
John: Boy if you think it's going to be easy to knock me down you got another thing coming. There's a reason I've been doing this for as long as I have and there's a reason why I'm here right now as champion. Because I lay it on the line every single time I come here to this ring! Because I have the heart, the soul and the pride of a champion! If you think you can stop me....I want you to try.

Cena headbutts Braun and now the two come to blows! Fists fly as both men lay into each other now. Braun lifts Cena up and slams him down with a powerbomb! He tosses John out the ring to the floor outside and now Cena responds with one of his own! John sends Braun back into the ring as referee's come down to ringside and break this up! The show goes off the air with both men itching to get at each other again. Braun saying “I'm not finished with you!” while Cena yells back “We'll see each other soon Strowman!” What a night this was as we get going towards Tribute to the Troops! Good night from LA everyone!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »