View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 12:58 PM   #1
ronyell
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21
SimWorld presents: NBA2K19 "The MyLeague Experience" (X1)

Alright, so obviously, we just couldn't stay away... Saw YAK (youALREADYknow) working a project and thought to myself how much I enjoyed when he, myself and others worked on the original "SimWorld" project a few years back! That being said; we are joining forces again, working from his original project to provide a full 2019 SimWorld Experience.

SIMPLISTICALLY STATED... THIS IS BOTH PROJECTS MERGED AS ONE

What to expect?
- No ETA or progress questions/answers

- Our standard SimWorld MyLeague-ready roster (complete with edits to ratings, tendencies, badgesv vitals, injuries, staff edits, vital edits, peak start & end edits, MyLeague sliders & other MyLeague edits... essentially... EVERY SINGLE MANIPULABLE ITEM HAS BEEN EDITED)

SimWorld MyLeague Roster - gamertag: Yellzstar

- Our standard SimWorld "The LEAGUE" fictional roster (a roster filled full of your favorite fictional characters from past fictional draft classes with all the edits from above to allow you a completely different yet MyLeague-ready experience)

- A 2019 real life draft class (based from Cosmis's & VAWereWolf65's 2019 draft classes)
SimWorld 2019 DC - gamertag: Yellzstar

- Our standard SimWorld fictional draft classes

- Our standard SimWorld gameplay sliders (with situational sets)

SimWorld Sliders - gamertag: Yellzstar
SimWorld Early - gamertag: Yellzstar
SimWorld ASW - gamertag: Kongemeier
SimWorld Post-ASW - gamertag: Yellzstar
SimWorld Playoffs - gamertag: Yellzstar
SimWorld Finals - gamertag: Yellzstar
SimWorld Summer - gamertag: Kongemeier

- Our standard SimWorld MyLeague sliders
Simulate-To-Day - gamertag: Yellzstar

SimWorld MyLeague - gamertag: Yellzstar

- Our standard SimWorld google doc (your guideto a completely "sim", "start from today-esque" SimWorld MyLeague, as well as a guide to SimWorld-esque edits, complete with scales, defensive settings & other info)

SimWorld NBA 2K Central

I will be streaming edits and gameplay testing from time to time which can be viewed on youtube, twitch & facebook

And just for reference... SimWorld & yAk have been and are working off of the same scales and concepts so any questions pertaining to gameplay (or anything else for that matter) can be competently answered by myself, yAk, Dreece or Sapp.

Special thanks to hoot7212, kongemeier & VicCityGrizz
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame

Last edited by ronyell; 07-09-2019 at 10:47 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove