Jagsfan24
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
[emoji974] Slider Update Log

2/5/19 - Just a brief update, I've been working fairly cautiously here going back and forth between changes and Version 23. The thing is, this update has made a lot of games inconsistent, so I am trying to find the consistent issue overall.

The consistent issue I'm seeing is the OL/DL interaction back to very sticky, no sense of a pocket being created. The QB has all day to throw.

I'm also seeing more canned animations in coverage/playing on the ball. A DB could be covering fine, but once the ball is in the air, both the DB and WR go into a preset/canned animation to interact with the ball. This leads me to believe something may be acting up with the threshold + PCV/INT/PDR values.

Still working through it. Sorry it's taken a bit of time. Thanks!
I agree with you for sure about the pass rushing. I been trying to find the right cpu pass block slider for constant pressure. Hell i have the user pass block at 60 for me and i get pressured a lot if the cpu has a good d line or if my o line sucks...but if my user d line is really good and the cpu o line sucks then i won't get pressure hardly at times.

Maybe penalty sliders make some impact or who knows anymore, the sliders this year are more confusing
Advertisements - Register to remove