Old 02-18-2019, 10:17 PM   #2690
drj32
Pro

drj32's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Offsides must be paired with False-Start. However, lowering RBL should accomplish this as well. If you want high pressure immediately, then lower Roughing the Passer significantly, and raise holding slightly. The OL/DL will disengage faster, but you may have to compensate with raising PBL. Test with variety of PA to determine the best balance.
thanks I appreciate it, I have false start at 25 only because at the end of long drives, I always got the fatigue glitch where they would have four or five false starts in a row and ruin the game on the final drive.

so I can't raise false start.

I did try lowering roughing the passer by 10 points to 40 and offsides up to 55 and it did help the pass rush... for the other team who got five sacks.

My pass rush only yielded two. It really should have been more because they had a lousy offensive line.

I'm trying to figure out how to at least have both teams with an even pass rush but for some reason my team can't get sacks even though we have the best DL in the league.

I can try lowering their run blocking however I don't want to ruin their run game. As I understand it, raising holding also hurts the run game.

Is there any way to affect only the CPU pass blocking? Is the pass blocking slider really broken?
thanks