View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 10:46 AM   #70
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Giants 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
I Under manage rosters is where you can look over a players traits and make edits to them. My preference is to go by how.i see a specific player do in real life and adjust their settings accordingly. Eli is 1 of about a handful I put at pocket. Trubisky I put to balanced. Josh Allen I make scramble. Some of the words ea uses to describe how a player may perform I find misleading,such as paranoid and conservative.
Paranoid means indecisive from the best I can tell. I’ve got Peyton Manning set to Paranoid for senses pressure and Ideal for Forces Passes.

I don’t have any classic qb as ideal in both categories. I take that back—Tom Brady may have both, but I don’t have the game in front of me.

Oblivious- Will hang onto the ball as long as possible. Some of the classic qbs ive got set at Oblivious: Joe Montana, Fran Tarkenton, Archie Manning, Big Ben, Brett Favre...

Average-can be oblivious, can be paranoid, can be trigger happy, or could be ideal on any given play. a lot of this has to do thier ratings. Mainly, Awareness. Classic guys that have this: Dave Kreig, Mark Brunnell, Steve DeBerg...

Trigger Happy-Gets the ball out of there quick. ***Balanced with Forces Passes will make them not care to throw into tight windows, more of the 60s and 70s guys, pre-west coast era guys have this. lots of guys have this one.

Ideal-cool under calm. Brady, aaron rogers, Drew Brees. Not many have this trait.

Forces Passes

Conservative-won’t throw many balls into coverage, will throw to backs and tight ends more.

balanced-throws into coverage more

ideal-only takes a chance when he needs to

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts