View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 08:47 AM   #2837
CaptTats412
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosum13
Gaining yards in the run game is definitely tough with this slider set. You really have to be patient and find the hole. The CPU run game feels a little over powered as at least in my experience they often have huge holes to run through and my defenders are just not shedding blocks. I'm willing to deal with that though it's better than the opposite end where the CPU run game is totally inept.

The only issues I'm really having with this set is the user block shedding and then my biggest issue is user drops. I don't know if anyone else is having this same issue but my WRs are dropping an insane amount of passes. I've always felt that user WRs drop to many passes in traffic as any little bit of contact and they usually drop the ball. But since this last patch I'm getting a lot of wide open drops, and my starting WRs and TE have pretty good catch ratings. It's getting to the point where I'm having several games where my QB finishes some games with a completion percentage below 50%.

I think I might bump user catching up slightly, CPU catching is fine they catch most passes even in traffic. I just switched to this slider set somewhat recently and it is easily one of the best slider sets I have played.

Yep the user block shedding is something that needs tweaked I can barely put pressure and have 1 sack in 4 games and the cpu easily averages 5-6 a game

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports