View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 10:24 PM   #1815
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slo1216
Ok will do. I use imacs v2 trait set does that affect it at all?
I’d use the original. I’m not impressed with these modified roster sets. The qbs play real to life with this slider set. Snap to pass times were milliseconds from the real players. Pat mahomes snap to pass time matched his real life snap to pass on the money.

These modified rosters don’t address the things that need to fixed like speed and acceleration. Besides speed and accel, i find ea gets it right. They’re using a formula similiar to stuff Playmakers uses. Sure, there’s more high rated players than Playmakers would do, but it doesnt make the high rated guys unstoppable. Just gives them a better chance of making big plays.

Most of these modified roster makers are playing off last years ideas.

Only thing I’d make sure of his none of the qbs have ideal for sense pressure or force passes.

I’d also make scramblers scramblers and everybody else balanced. Pocket passer is too much like the statue glitch. They dont move around at all. On balanced, they shuffle around and maneuver for lanes to throw through.

I always use the most current ea roster.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 03-20-2019 at 10:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove