View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 04:57 PM   #1
BigSmoke
Rookie

OVR: 0
How come you can spam sub attempts without any stamina penalty?

Doesn't make sense to me, in real life if you get someone locked in the 4th "gate" of a triangle let's say and they escape, person attempting it would be tired af. Like really tired, legs burnt out type of thing. Same thing if you're going hard for an armbar or really any sub really that you squeeze on for a consistent amount of time, you'd be burnt out after. We see it all the time in fighting, guy goes really hard for sub first round or any round really and gasses himself out when he doesn't get it.

Iuri Alcantara vs Corey Sandhagen is a really good example of this off the top of my head, yet game doesn't reflect this at all. Also what is up with the dumb choke damage mechanic? Sorry, but never once in my life have I seen someone once again be in what Id call a "4th gate" of an arm triangle, them get out and get elbowed once in the face and lose by KO. It's not realistic at all, if that was the case Glover would've KO'd Fabio Maldonado with one elbow after a the tight arm triangle he had him in. I'd actually like to see someone pull up an example of this happening in a real mma match, bet It never has once. Lol
Advertisements - Register to remove