Old 03-24-2019, 11:04 PM   #7
blueline369
Rookie

blueline369's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: No point

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddy
No point in fiddling with sliders,I'm done.One slider messes up one slider that messes up another one.Some sliders don't do what they are supposed to,then you get what you want and EA releases a patch or tuner that changes everything. I'm using Qb which is combined with Jay's and I'm sticking with it.Otherwise I'll never finish a franchise.We have realize that it is a video game and not real life and just enjoy it for what it is.
Was beginning to think I was the only one. After this last patch (not tuner update), I have not made it through a full game without turning it off. The predictable scripted bs is too much, I cannot make it through a single game.

Not sure what the game plan is with EA's NHL Franchise , but I am now joining the chorus of 'you lost another dedicated customer'.

It looks to me like all we are getting from here on out is HUT. Of course, there might be a few graphic updates for offline folks in the coming subscription releases, maybe a face scan or two (oooooooohhh, too exciting! ).

I love the game of Hockey so much, that has kept me playing this game. But when the product is just not right, even after fixes, patches and updates... meh... with great sadness, I am done now too.