Old 04-05-2019, 01:48 PM   #44
pflynhi
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 World Class Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbes
it works on Legendary. and it works like a real charm!
game became so easy for me with original OS Sliders that i was smashing everyone in my first season in Premier League on Ultimate. it was so easy i stopped playing, waiting for something new to come up, like new sliders version or so after all those patches.

out of desperation i even bought PES and tried to play it again - and god almighty, that was a terrible experience, so i get back, found your setup and finally i'm winning what i can and losing what i supposed to ! game playing beautiful again and its challenging as hell. my last game i lost 1-5 against Greece with my Wales side . so happy i can be smashed if i'm worse and playing **** .
I can't tell you how refreshing it is to hear you say this. Most people would find some excuse and rage quit, restart, or blame it on scripting instead of having to suffer through a good 'ole butt whipping loss. I just had a similar game with my Burnley CM against Preston North End , granted it was my second team in the FA Cup but still a solid 2nd team playing at home and we lose 0-4 lol it was awesome.

I also for the 2nd year in a row, bought PES as well and totally agree again another huge disappointment. however thats what got me back to messing with these sliders again