View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 01:36 PM   #41
JayhawkerStL
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Survivor: Edge of Extinction

It's crazy that two of the nuttiest tribals happened back to back.

That said, I think they need to stop with the wholesale negotiations during tribal. It was fun last night, but that is going to be an annoying and terrible trend. In this case, it was that Kama has had the game so easy, so on cruise control, that they have no idea how to play the game.

Last week their "leaders" assumed they had it on lockdown with their family visit strategy. This week, Julia, Aurora, and Julie kept revealing the plot in their TC discussion. And calling each other out just made it worse.

I don't know why Julie was so freaking out, as she wasn't even close to a target. She needed to just adopt ron's philosophy, "anyone but me."

I was kind of glad to see Julia go home. Her group has been so annoying in how they view themselves as the anointed Survivor experts this season because they ended up on a tribe with Joe. How have they so smartly got rid of Joe?

And Gavin is a moron. He walks up to a group of five who say after discussion they want to change the target. He disagrees, but they overule him. So he takes this to mean he doesn't get a vote and that it is a dictatorship? No, dude, if you get your way over the votes of five others, you are the dictator.

Again, Kama was lucky enough to have Joe, but that is a team of absolute morons when it comes to strategic Survivor play. Guys like Gavin have not had to actually play yet. And now he thinks making a move to make a move is going help him long term.

Man, I wish Aubry was still in the game. It was fun watching her in the jury, though. But we desperately need more players in the game that understand the game. The next few weeks will be chaos because the dominant tribe was always just a shell. Its collapse is going to reset the game for everyone, and I don't think the Kama folks have a clue how to move forward if they don't have a hero winning their immunities for them.

Last edited by JayhawkerStL; 04-13-2019 at 12:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove