View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 01:50 AM   #1906
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
They will never understand, I do as well.
You can't mix simmed games with CPU games, it doesn't work.
Mixing simmed and cpu games Works fantastic right now. Stats are blending right in. Animations are there. Offensive/defensive pass interference being called more frequently. Great dB/wr jostling. Lots of excitement. Don’t know what will happen next.

Stat-wise, I’m seeing 700 yards of offense between both teams in most games, that’s around the real average. When it’s low, i get a high game, and when it’s high, I get a low game—balanced. Just like it should be.

If you check the weather and adjust wr catch with this set, you’ll get the real nfl experience. Ive tested online cfm and rickpersak’s been testing offline, play now was verified first. It’s all good with this set. This slider set even works with the all time roster set ive just about completed.

Gonna go all the way with the giants and i’ll post season-ending stats when it’s done. Having way too much fun to post every boxscore. New patch is coming, best to watch as many as we can while it’s playing perfect with these sliders. Don’t see any obvious need for adjustments and there’s no need because ive heard there’s another patch coming soon.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts