View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 09:58 AM   #41
Broncos86
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Madden NFL 20 Makes A Recommitment To Franchise Mode (Game Informer)

We'll see. After reading the article, I'm left with a sense of "that's nice if it works." But if scouting and drafting are the same as last year, I'll be disappointed. If my team goes 15-1 and my star WR demands a trade for no noticeable reason other than this Scenario "engine" made it up, I'm going to be agitated.

I hate the Scheme Fit system. It's garbage. The fact that they're tuning it down to be less impactful tells me they know it's garbage but can't just rip it out immediately. Thus, they're just going to neuter it.

If Von Miller isn't blowing up a 68 OVR lineman 1 on 1 every single play, I will question this new ability stuff meant to make stars shine.

All of that sounds nice. But IMO, it feels like marketing material. Here we go again with a buzz word name: "Scenario Engine." That is 100% the marketing department making that name so they can sell franchise mode to us. Are they going to fix contracts? Are they going to improve the draft experience? Are we getting coordinators? I'll wait and see.

I've been here before, getting promises of new amazing franchise mode additions. I like that they're actually talking about franchise mode, but I'll wait and see before I freak out.
Advertisements - Register to remove