View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 12:18 PM   #48
Cory Levy
Pro

Cory Levy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 Makes A Recommitment To Franchise Mode (Game Informer)

The topic title confuses me, in all honesty. This doesn't sound like a re-commitment to Franchise and I don't know how you can say that without seeing how the game shapes up over the course of the next several years. Don't get me wrong I am all for this 'Scenario Engine' that will hopefully bring character and differentiation to individual Franchise but that sounds like an icing on the cake feature.

A re-commitment to Franchise is a in-depth coaching staff/coordinators, more in depth injury and fatigue systems, better, deeper contract workings, Restricted/Tendered Free Agents, picking up contract options, more in depth player placement for every situation, Training Camp, Training Camp Battles, the Combine, a deeper Team Creation mode, the ability to expand the league, the ability to control the league however we want in the simplest of ways and so on and so forth.

Football is the only sport I really follow but I've just recently been watching videos of NBA 2k19 and the plethora of things to do/control in their Franchise mode has me so damn green with envy.