View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 05:58 AM   #4
BIGROC
Pro

OVR: 9
I really like the moments mode.* Some can be infuriating, I can't tell how many times I've tried to go 3 for 4, hit a homer with Otonhi, only to have a 2 hit game with 1 HR, or 3 hits and one warning track hit!**

The multiple ways to achieve the goals is really something special.* I do agree that when you've got to get an OF assist and the ball never gets to the OF'er in question, it can be maddening...* But I appreciate the quick restart instead of going through the load process again.

I'm glad they added this in this year.* With this addition, and MtO, it's providing other ways to play that really make me want to sink my teeth into.* I know they might not be the most popular right now, but by the end of the season, I can see them becoming very much a core part of the experience.

I mean, the first year DD was put in the game I was iffy about it...* And now it's the main mode I play.* And I find myself reorienting back to MtO using teams I'd NEVER have played a season/franchise with, and always find myself checking for the next batch of moments from this year.**

Great job by the ppl at San Diego studios!