Old 05-02-2019, 12:37 AM   #20
scitychamps87
MVP

scitychamps87's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Need a new scoreboard this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by briz1046
Aside from liking the current pairing , I think the fact that they aren't huge names ( although Davis has had a increased role on nfl network with Mayock moving on ) in theory allows them to devote more time than say a Romo would be prepared to give to the role , and should result in a better product , although to be honest I've been a little disappointed in how this has been implemented so far it's still been a vast improvement over the Nantz/Simms era
( full disclosure : I loathed hearing Simms on real TV so that's not saying a lot )
I'm with you on Phil Simms.

Also, I believe the best things they can do with Gaudin and Davis is spend more time getting last names recorded for future franchise seasons and franchise-specific commentators.

As for the scorebug, if they're not going to change it, please add more stat graphics that are in line with what we see on Sundays or have some related to drafted players, statistics for QBs head to head, All-time stat references, "This day in NFL history".

We also need playoff specific banners, graphics, pre games, commentary, and crowd noise.

I'm such a presentation junkie and always feel let down in some way.

But, I do enjoy Madden.

Sent from my XT1650 using Operation Sports mobile app
--5 Time Stanley Cup Champions--