View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 01:51 PM   #76
therealsmallville
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: More Madden NFL 20 Details Revealed For Face of the Franchise: QB1 & Franchise Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4VERTS
The scenario isn't triggered universally for all WR's at once in your example. It is related back to their specific personality rating then, I am sure to make it more random, ran through a dice roll. Just because AB wants a trade because he doesn't get the ball thrown his way enough over four weeks doesn't mean AJ Green would do the same thing in the same situations.

Any idea if the scenario engine affects cpu controlled teams? To use the A.B. example, seeing that he's likely not going to be sticking around may influence how I handle my own resignings at the end of the season. Maybe I choose to not resign an expensive, aging guy (or more than one) who has been productive because I want to go after Brown...and then if I miss out on Brown, I have to live with my mistake or try to re-sign my guys from free agency. If it affects the cpu, and we can see that it affects the cpu, it gives us something to strategize about in our own franchise.

If the scenario engine only applies to the user, then it's still kind of cool but also pretty hollow.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!