Thread: M20 Contracts
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 02:19 PM   #5
Shosum13
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: M20 Contracts

Of course I want a better contract system in place with RFA, 5th year options, and the choice to distribute the contracts how you want. But I feel like if they nail down the changes that they talked about in the stream this could be a good start towards finally getting a legit contract system.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I got the impression that this year is more about fixing legacy issues with franchise like ratings and contracts and cleaning up the interface, while implementing the couple new features they showed us. Then in the future this will give them a good starting point to perform a major overhaul of franchise. Let's just hope they come through on their work and continue in to Madden 21 and 22 with this focus.

Now 20 is still not a purchase for me as of right now. This year I'm going to wait until the game comes out and give it a while to hear back on how the new features work. But if they implement these changes well that have been discussed it could go a long way in to gaining my trust back in EA for football games.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove