View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 10:37 PM   #109
UtahUtes32
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 20 Twitch Livestream Today at 7:00 PM EST - Face of the Franchise: QB1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
Lol. I remember u fools!!! [emoji6]

I remember the good old days in 2004 playing 2k5 and arguing with absolute maddenheads about how much better 2k5 was. They absolutely would NOT hear it!!! Lol.

Nice to hear u can look back in history and admit your mistakes.

Strangely enough, I defend the current madden more now that I would’ve thought. I still hate the legacy issues, but honestly, 13, and 16-19 have been really enjoyable to play. But, I think, mentally, u have to let go, some, of the ‘video game issues’ with the game and simply ‘play football’. I started doing that with 16, and I think that may be why I enjoy the game today. We can always complain about the AI and lack of features and legacy gameplay concerns. But, for me, 19 plays leaps and bounds above madden 05 or 06 (considered the golden age of madden by some).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was an absolute fool. I never even played it(still haven't),but dismissed it.

Now when I watch videos of the 2k5, it is better (except graphics) than a game made 15 years later. Imagine that.. 15 years later and it still leaves Madden in the dust. Same with AP2k8 or whatever it was called