View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 12:01 PM   #1988
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Tommy, so I played 4 games watching the cpu teams play and I really enjoyed it. It felt like I was watching a game on Sunday because of the broadcast view. I do like to play so I am going to switch back and fourth. It was pretty awesome BTW.
That’s what ive always tried to explain to the guys that still want to play and they don’t get it. If i still played, i’d Watch my next opponents game or other teams in my division. Or the playoff games. What people never understood about cpu/cpu mode—this is a replacement to watch games when there’s no games on.

If you’re on xbox, you should really check out these all-time rosters in cpu vs cpu. Pretty damn awesome stuff is always happening. Plus, you’re not as worried about stats with these super teams, but usually the stats are pretty good. The all time rosters really just remind you that it’s a video game.

About to do some classic individual teams. Really want to see 2000 ravens go against 1985 bears!!!

Glad you’re enjoying it, man.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts