View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 01:26 AM   #12
Chemthethriller
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Should bigs only get certain jumpshots?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimFast_GymRat
I was just thinking that. It should be a very small regardless of the base/form; I'd say anything past 510ms. The problem, though, might be using slower timed releases (instead of normal/quick) to help simplify the chance of landing on the window. Being able to max out your attributes and use badges to "surpass" 100 isn't going to help either. No player is perfect so that logic was ridiculous lol.

That's like saying if a maxed out shooter (100) can go to the gym w/a perfectly timed release, they can make the shot 1000/1000 times (and know it is before a shot is even taken lol).
In the same token, that's also saying the worst shooter (0), even with the best timing, will never make a shot.
That lacks complete realism. There's ALWAYS a possibility of making or missing a shot--depending on the shot of course. So 0 (in this case "25") or 100 should be unattainable.
Well I agree with you, I don’t think green releases should be in the game at all, but if they are the window should be like 1ms for all jumpers ensuring it being rare.

The ratings come into play when a non green release are hit.

100 rating shouldn’t equal 100% either, it should equate like 45%, with a 25 rating equating about a 10% chance to make a 3.