View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 04:17 PM   #5
mar4380
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Madden Mavens PS4 Madden 20 Roster File in Madden 19 - ENTIRE DRAFT! + 60 UDFAs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ2K100
Dude would you do me a favor and stop bringing up my name in every post you do disrespectful *** talking about shells, and quit etc..you doing your own thing keep my name out of it completely.. I and I would expect most of the community will roll with h-town roster anyway because he is a veteran creator no one has time for you to decide when and how you want to release your roster Memorial Day man c’mon by the time you decide/get followers we will already have it..

?? I was trying to acknowledge and give credit to you like Houston had mentioned previously.. I also didn't use the word "quit" in this.. I don't think I ever used that word.. You didn't want to do it anymore and that's the same thing Houston said he didn't either.. I don't know why you two have such a problem with me and keep going at me.. I've never once talked to either of you saying "the type of person you are" and you've BOTH done that..

Xapathyx13 mentioned a good point about arguing is a waste of time which I agree.. but I'm going to defend myself when I feel it's necessary.. .. and he also referenced starting a different thread..

I can take your name out if you'd like. I don't know why you and houston both are so controlling/aggressive on here. All I ever did was encourage the project and try to motivate everyone to work WHILE I was working as well..
Check out PS4 Madden 20 Roster file in Madden19 at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=namYI1dXrKE

Donations can be made at: PayPal: [email protected]
Advertisements - Register to remove