View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 03:22 AM   #26
Grentthealien
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Future Classic Rosters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I can’t express how much I appreciate the roster community not only here for Madden, but also on The Show and NBA 2K

I have decided to stay with 19. I have just grown so weary of the Madden patch grind the last two cycles.

The game is never right till after February each and every year. The constant tug of war between online player whining (yeah the kids who are a totally different type of sports gamer than us pioneer franchise mode type sports gamers) and tweeting till the cows come home to the dev teams.....I could go on and on.

So 19 is where I am at with Percussions 1985 roster, and all the draft classes Storms directed to me plus the 2002 roster and the draft classes from that set.

I am good.

I think it really is best wait with Madden moving forward and allowing the vicious patch cycle to end after the “Madden Bowl” before picking up the newest game.

The only series that is a yearly buy is The Show. They consistently improve offline gameplay.

2K I have stuck with 2K18 and have no regrets with that either.

I loom forward to whatever any of the great roster makers release.

And if you guys go to Madden 20 I will eventually snag the rosters in 2020 after the game is done with updates.

I have 19 playing like butter for me. I just want to play!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
There’s a 2002 roster on 19 Armor? Who made it? I know Iteach did one on 18 , but I didn’t see one on 19.