View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 09:44 AM   #83
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Future Classic Rosters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
Good to see you my friend! Glad you are back in the fold. Hope you can join up with the other great guys here on this classic "mod" work too.

Been battling an RA diagnosis and also had a 9mm kidney stone removed a few weeks ago. Don't wish that on anyone! Ugh. Otherwise I am hanging in there. Have not had a chance to play the Show much but love that game too.

How bad did I miss on the equipment stuff for the 1970 roster?

C
Kidney stones are no joke. Ten years ago a rattlesnake bit me, and i had to drive myself to the hospital because i read water meters, was by myself. Didn’t know i was bit at first. Thought i’d Bumped my hand on a prickly bush in a yard. My hand was swoll4 times it’s normal size when i got the nearest hospital an hour away. Doctors said the only reason i made it was because i was so calm. But they had to give me 6 full doses of the anti venom. I think that’s what caused, among other problems.

Before the snake bite, I’d never had kidney stones, but now i get them 3-4 times a year. One year not long after the bite, i think i had them 6 times in a year. It’s no joke.

May sound silly, but when you start hurting, drink a Mountain Dew. This has always helped me out. A lady at work told me to do it, she said the stuff helps dissolve the stones. I laughed too until stones struck again and i bought one desparate for anything. It’s always seemed to give me a little relief. Could be mind over matter, I won’t deny that because when this stuff comes on, i’d Take any type of cure for relief.

I think most people think it’s the passing that hurts, but for me, it’s when your actually kidney starts hurtin. Man, it’s bad. Never been gutshot but kidney stones have got to be close to that feeling. Thinking about it’s got me squirming in my seat.

Hope you get better.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts