Old 06-02-2019, 12:59 PM   #813
aholbert32
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Circling Out --- Sprint Option For UFC 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1212headkick
This is the post that started a **** storm because I came to the defense of john. From there the bashing started because I called him out for being toxic and suggested someone like pryoxis or sugata would be a better fit for his spot. It started solely because I didn't like how he treated him. Before that things were fine. This post alone derailed the thread. Egomaniacs would not come to anothers defense.
Thats not true at all. This isnt the first time youve suggested that someone else take my place on the GC team. ****, you do it like once a month. I dont care about that at all. You have zero pull with the people who decide who is on the team so why would I care about who you want on the team?

You can have a huge ego and defend someone. Being egotistical doesnt mean you are ALWAYS self centered. You defending him has nothing to do with the multiple examples of you bragging about your position or insulting someone else or putting someone down because they arent a ranked fighter.

Just stop. For real. Other than Haz_, no one believes you are just defending yourself.

You want to have real input? You want to actually add something to the game? Do what everyone else here does.

Address their points without bring up your rank or how good you are at the game.

Be willing to compromise in areas where you can still get the results you want (even if it skews a little bit from realism).

Accept that the game isnt created just for you and for OSers and try to find ways to improve the game without potentially alienating other groups of players.

I dont doubt your passion for the game. I just dont understand why you would continue to use an approach for 15 mos that doesnt seem to be working.

Last edited by aholbert32; 06-02-2019 at 01:39 PM.