Home

Circling Out --- Sprint Option For UFC 4

This is a discussion on Circling Out --- Sprint Option For UFC 4 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2019, 11:00 PM   #809
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Circling Out --- Sprint Option For UFC 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
I would say the exact same about a bunch of people in this thread. A stupifying lack of self awareness from the lot. I'm literally reading through this with my jaw dropped, just shaking my head. Literally. Actually.

None of you would talk that way to each other in person. And it's not a "tough guy" thing. It's a human decency thing.
Yes that bunch includes 1212, they have all been as bad as each other now let's get back to the subject of this thread and move on past that.
Old 06-01-2019, 11:42 PM   #810
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
I would say the exact same about a bunch of people in this thread. A stupefying lack of self awareness from the lot. I'm literally reading through this with my jaw dropped, just shaking my head. Literally. Actually.

None of you would talk that way to each other in person. And it's not a "tough guy" thing. It's a human decency thing.
I would. I honestly stand by everything I've said in this thread. Actually read what I've said. I've pointed out the guy has an ego. I pointed out that he brags about his rank. I pointed out that he doesnt consistently comprehend my posts or some of the links to posts he's provided. If that is considered an attack...so be it. If people get upset when I or others call that out...so be it.

I wouldnt hesitate to say it to his face. Not at all. I hope he would do the same.

Anyway dont want to distract from the game discussion.
Old 06-02-2019, 05:18 AM   #811
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I actually have some free time because a meeting got cancelled so Ill play along. I actually thought about this question when you posted a day ago but I was having so much fun clowning you that I decided not to respond.

No comp wouldnt complain if it was limited to quick fight and offline because they only play ranked. Thats an obvious answer that didnt require you even asking.

The problem is that devs typically dont separate out gameplay elements like movement or moves from one mode. I actually cant think of one scenario where they have done that. Its not the same as having stamina drain or power different in those modes.

I normally would dig deeper and see if other sports games have ever done anything similar to what you are suggesting but I dont particularly enjoy discussing the game with you so I'll stop right here.

Now back to clowning you. I dont credit your ideas because I have no evidence that shows that you are responsible for any additions to the game. I'm not lying to you. In 4 years, you were mentioned once behind the scenes. 1 time back in 2015 and it had nothing to do with your ideas.

As I stated before, that doesnt prove that you didnt play a role in some addition. I just know that since 2014, GC's and Devs have regularly posted OS threads in our chat to discuss amongst ourselves. Many of the people who post here have had their threads discussed.....except you.
This is the post that started a **** storm because I came to the defense of john. From there the bashing started because I called him out for being toxic and suggested someone like pryoxis or sugata would be a better fit for his spot. It started solely because I didn't like how he treated him. Before that things were fine. This post alone derailed the thread. Egomaniacs would not come to anothers defense.

Now back to martial and the neutral stance. I would like to be able to go neutral and every time have the option of returning to a different stance to give different looks. It would make offense and defense harder to read(skill gap increase) and even provide bait for players to swing but go ortho or southpaw and counter. Many kos have occurred irl because of being square and done thoughtfully could add alot to the game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2019, 07:58 AM   #812
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1212headkick
Now back to martial and the neutral stance. I would like to be able to go neutral and every time have the option of returning to a different stance to give different looks. It would make offense and defense harder to read(skill gap increase) and even provide bait for players to swing but go ortho or southpaw and counter. Many kos have occurred irl because of being square and done thoughtfully could add alot to the game
Fixed your post
Old 06-02-2019, 12:59 PM   #813
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1212headkick
This is the post that started a **** storm because I came to the defense of john. From there the bashing started because I called him out for being toxic and suggested someone like pryoxis or sugata would be a better fit for his spot. It started solely because I didn't like how he treated him. Before that things were fine. This post alone derailed the thread. Egomaniacs would not come to anothers defense.
Thats not true at all. This isnt the first time youve suggested that someone else take my place on the GC team. ****, you do it like once a month. I dont care about that at all. You have zero pull with the people who decide who is on the team so why would I care about who you want on the team?

You can have a huge ego and defend someone. Being egotistical doesnt mean you are ALWAYS self centered. You defending him has nothing to do with the multiple examples of you bragging about your position or insulting someone else or putting someone down because they arent a ranked fighter.

Just stop. For real. Other than Haz_, no one believes you are just defending yourself.

You want to have real input? You want to actually add something to the game? Do what everyone else here does.

Address their points without bring up your rank or how good you are at the game.

Be willing to compromise in areas where you can still get the results you want (even if it skews a little bit from realism).

Accept that the game isnt created just for you and for OSers and try to find ways to improve the game without potentially alienating other groups of players.

I dont doubt your passion for the game. I just dont understand why you would continue to use an approach for 15 mos that doesnt seem to be working.

Last edited by aholbert32; 06-02-2019 at 01:39 PM.
Old 06-02-2019, 04:54 PM   #814
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Smh. Tried let cooler heads prevail. Tried to let the people having the discussions have them. My expectations were obviously too high. Sorry to those that were contributing to the topic.

Feel free to make a new thread. If the same stuff starts to happen I'll ban the individuals instead of shutting the whole thread down.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »