Old 06-06-2019, 03:00 PM   #6
CujoMatty
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Inning after inning line drives right at fielders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseball Purist
I'm honestly surprised this hasnt been discussed more this year on here. It's been a widespread issue for many, and its honestly ruined the game for me this year. Anything below HOF is fine, but once you get to HOF and legend you're almost penalized for squaring up balls. Hitting seems to be completely random in terms of PCI placement/timing and results this year.

So I'm left with a hit parade on the lower difficulties, and at the mercy of the computer on rewarding me accurately on the higher difficulties.
I’m having this issue as well big time.

I just upped to Legend and I think I will end up turning off the bat review window. It is pretty infuriating. Every thing I square up is line drives or routine grounders. Meanwhile the Cpu is fouling off third strikes left right and centre when the ball is outside the zone on top of the strike zone but the PCI shows it was on the bottom of the strike zone. I’ve also been collecting video proof of other BS hits on legend like bloop hits just over the infield when the ball clearly shows it was way under the PCI and should have been a grounder for sure.

I’m kind of ok with it on the simple fact that Legend difficulty feels right to me and if I turn off the batter review window thingy, what I don’t know won’t hurt me right? Lol