View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 11:52 PM   #43
roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden 20 EA Play Gameplay clips from Live Stream (WIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid OS
There are no agendas. It was just a reference. There are no ideologies. Purely opinions. I'm just here discussing Madden with people who obviously respect my opinions as I respect theirs. No more names will be mentioned. We are adults. We can argue without their being any illwill10. Every thing is fair and balanced. OS is a good place. It will always be a good place.

BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, EA is good as well. I just want them to flourish and be the EA that we know they truly are. I liked Rex. I like Clint. I never disrespect the devs unless there are aspects of the game that they are truly responsible for not executing well. When I see these threads, I reply to the comments that I wish were 100% right. Like, I personally agree with 90% of posts from roadman, canes21, DaReal Milticket etc in a perfect world, but this is not a perfect world... so I provide a counter-argument to keep the conversation going. The last thing I want the Madden community to do is get complacent and start letting EA get away with things they shouldn't get away with. I'm just here to ensure that both sides are equally vocal. For every post I make, there are 2 or 3 people ready to wholeheartedly disagree. I speak for those who miss being apart of the Madden community, while you guys speak for those who are in the community.
Great, thanks, this explains and clarifies a heckuva lot with all the recent postings from you. Gotcha.