View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 01:18 PM   #305
xApAthyx13
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This roster is still being updated including the changes that were made today and yesterday. It just seems like the forum has died quite a bit, so I'm slowly exiting the roster world with that being said.

I am considering doing a pre-season roster release for Madden 20, (I do this for myself every year anyway). It will basically take whatever initial roster release we get from Madden and just clean it up and add/remove all the mistakes they typically have at the start of every Madden game. However that would absolutely it.

You all know by now, at least for the past 3 years, how much work I end up having to do to Madden's 1st roster release so I'm sure it will be enough to get you started in CFM at that time.

However after that, that would be absolutely it. My wife is pregnant and we are expecting our 2nd kid later this year so I have my hands tied and won't have the schedule that allows me to work on a roster the way I have. Sucks because I still read NFL transactions and media reports daily, so I'm always going to have that urge to update my game to such. Ohwell, it's been fun while it lasted.

Otherwise I look forward to roster retirement

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 06-18-2019 at 01:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove