View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 10:32 AM   #32
sweetjones
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NHL 20 Adds Authentic Signature Shots, Revamped Broadcast Package, New Game Mode

Did you all not hear about that interview from that well-known former Madden producer? He's talking about how the execs don't care about the hardcore style players' wishes for better gameplay. They care about creating new modes/gimmicks that bring in new casual style players. He also mentioned he wanted to use resources to fix legacy issues that's been plagueing the game for years, but they denied his request. Also, he confirmed that ultimate team is their biggest focus. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out though. My point is that if they wouldn't allow the Madden team to fix gameplay issues, what makes u think EA would allow little ol NHL team to fix theirs. Maybe it's just too hard for people to believe that a company really don't care about their core customers. If there's one thing that's "In the game" is the proof that they do not care about their core gameplay. They're in it to make money and they feel fixing old issues is not going to make them money. Stupid idea to me. One thing is certain that most of the people here year after year claiming that they won't buy it this year always end up purchasing their crap. Then 3 weeks later complaining about what they didn't fix and what they added was trash. So until y'all really stop buying the trash, they're going to keep putting it out every year. So as I've been doing the last few years, I'll rent it, and based on that experience, I'll buy it. Haven't bought it the last few years.