View Single Post
Old 06-23-2019, 08:16 PM   #2128
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Tommy, so I was on cd not so cools forum and I tried to give him constructive criticism. I told him you should apply Tommy's edits to your sliders and let's just say it didn't go so well. I thought I was talking to my 21 yr old newphew. Than I switched to parenting mode and said part of growing up is accepting constructive criticism. He has really good sliders just a lot of growing up to do. I know that you have had a run in with him before. It would be great if you guys collaborated together because the sliders that you guys would come up with would be out of this world. Than I realized you don't need that headache. You probably have enough children. He trolls your forum so I will get a IM soon. Lmao
You might as well be talking to a brick wall. He won’t listen. Reasoning is beyond his skill set. Just glad he’s doing it to somebody besides me. Lol. The ignore button on here works fabulously.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts