View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 07:52 PM   #11
Iteachpercussion
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: List of Madden 19 Classic Rosters PS4 & xBox One

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
Well I just finish talking with him, I dont know litterally took a ton of pics to help him get his twitter going, I gotta be honest these are more than playable right now, I just did a test run in cfm with the 95 giants against dallas and walker was on a terror!

I'm telling you, telling you, telling you, these are very good. Like don said a few misplaced and I can speak for the 1995 and 2007 there were 2 ppl that I released that should not have been there. The rest were all golden.

Skin tones things of that nature you can always go back and edit but the base is legit!

From here on out all I'm going to say is Auto Reorder and watch it unfold.

GGz.
Like I said, I was not trying to be overly critical or anything like that. I was just looking at a few things with one roster. I have no problem making a few edits where they need to be on skin tone and things like that. Overall, the ratings look good and appropriate. I am excited to get them all downloaded and look at them and play some serious games. I will do that as soon as I get the last three teams done for 1980.

By the way, do you know how he go the MUT pictures in there? Also, I noticed he was able to change some experience and such. How is that possible!?! If you get the chance to ask him I would love to know the secret! Is he on the forums here?
Advertisements - Register to remove