View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 11:41 AM   #116
Iteachpercussion
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Future Classic Rosters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvandeleghe
Great conversations here. I know you said you had started some other classic rosters on M19, the one I really loved that you made for M18 was 1995 - would be great to be able to play a mid-90s roster in M19 with a draft class the year after. I plan on sticking with M19 this year. EA does not care enough about us classic gamers to ever allow import rosters or franchise import/carryover like The Show has, so I am not keen on giving them my $ each year anymore. I would be happy to work with you on a mid-90s roster again like we did a few years back (M17 perhaps?)
We might just do that again! Currently, I have a 1999 roster started where I have most of the players, except the NFC West, renamed and numbered. However, I have done no ratings or equipment on them. I also started a 1990 roster and I have a couple of divisions completed, but have not started the others at all.

I am not sure what direction I want to go yet. My time is limited at the moment, so I do not plan on doing much on Madden 19 right now. Little League Football is getting ready to start up, I am also an assistant with the high school football and we have some scrimmages coming up, plus a youth camp. And to top it all off, my mother-in-law is very ill and been in the hospital since mid-June and just took a severe turn for the worse. Sooo, I am being pulled in several direction currently.

Send me an email and we can more easily discuss plans that way.